Hi everyone, I need to ask when u take load out off UK u need any different documents?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
KingJr

Hi everyone, I need to ask when u take load out off UK u need any different documents?

Post by KingJr »

Dixonne

Re: Hi everyone, I need to ask when u take load out off UK u need any different documents?

Post by Dixonne »

Lots of documents for the cargo and more for the van nowadays
Tonyst2

Re: Hi everyone, I need to ask when u take load out off UK u need any different documents?

Post by Tonyst2 »

Dixonne wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 pm Lots of documents for the cargo and more for the van nowadays
And more diesel ⛽
Caprade

Post by Caprade »

Dixonne wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 pm Lots of documents for the cargo and more for the van nowadays
the best if you can obtain GWR online if the customer has all the custom clearance documents = you need EORI number(you can apply online free gov website). Also with GWR you can go straight to the train/ferry if you can't do that, will be an extra 2 stops. 1 in Ashford + 1 an EU side
Caprade

Post by Caprade »

Pierre Gaston please give advise better. If you laughing I guess you know something better or just another keyboard warrior?
PiPierre

Post by PiPierre »

Caprade wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:01 pm Pierre Gaston please give advise better. If you laughing I guess you know something better or just another keyboard warrior?
what has Great Western Railway (GWR) got to do with anything?
But yes I probably know something better
Jasson18

Post by Jasson18 »

You need an operators licence for starters
Stapolla

Post by Stapolla »

Jasson18 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:03 pm You need an operators licence for starters
not everyone requires an operators licence
Jasson18

Post by Jasson18 »

Stapolla wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:03 pm
Jasson18 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:03 pm You need an operators licence for starters
really how come? So driving someone else's goods for payment in Europe you don't need one?
Stapolla

Post by Stapolla »

Jasson18 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:04 pm
really how come? So driving someone else's goods for payment in Europe you don't need one?
There are plenty of people still running small vans on cross border work. Operators licensing only applies to vehicles with a gross weight of 2500kg +
Jasson18

Post by Jasson18 »

Stapolla wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:04 pm
Jasson18 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:04 pm

There are plenty of people still running small vans on cross border work. Operators licensing only applies to vehicles with a gross weight of 2500kg +
guessing you won't fit much in a car derived van though..
Dixonne

Post by Dixonne »

Correct Jasson
The truth is you can only make a small fortune out of Euro work if you start with a large fortune
🔮

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”