My question is who are still working for this people. With so many negative’s feedback’s

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Gordions

My question is who are still working for this people. With so many negative’s feedback’s

Post by Gordions »

Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (67.24 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Qamersh

Re: My question is who are still working for this people. With so many negative’s feedback’s

Post by Qamersh »

Personally my self
I don’t even bid on jobs 60 days from invoice,
Brunno

Re: My question is who are still working for this people. With so many negative’s feedback’s

Post by Brunno »

Qamersh wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm Personally my self
exactly!
Andygo

Post by Andygo »

Qamersh wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm Personally my self
i don't even do 7 days
Bognade

Post by Bognade »

If is got at least 1-2 bad feedbacks for none payments I don't bid....I always look in to historic activity before I bid, the long term it is the higher bid
Brunno

Post by Brunno »

and try to remember the names, as after they will close one company will come back with another! Thats what CX should do, to protect us and themselves as CX is going down!
Mihaims

Post by Mihaims »

Brunno wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:41 pm and try to remember the names, as after they will close one company will come back with another! Thats what CX should do, to protect us and themselves as CX is going down!
cx is going down in full speed from about 3 years ago....they don't give a damn about small people like us....they make big money so as long are still people willing to go 50p/mile...is good for them.they keep theyre big costumers happy with low shipping prices.cx is a big joke now.if you don't have your own costumers you are only surviving with cx,not progressing.
DoDaniel

Post by DoDaniel »

My question is how go you get from Daventry to Hull in 1 hr 20mins?
Szeallic

Post by Szeallic »

DoDaniel wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:42 pm My question is how go you get from Daventry to Hull in 1 hr 20mins?
it s saying 2h 20 min
Simon67

Post by Simon67 »

Blimey... 60 days. You hope to get paid.
Jasunqu

Post by Jasunqu »

Also I question 125 miles. Seen a lot of comments recently about the mileage not being right on a lot of jobs.
Stuary09

Post by Stuary09 »

Jasunqu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:50 pm Also I question 125 miles. Seen a lot of comments recently about the mileage not being right on a lot of jobs.
mileage is spot on
Jasunqu

Post by Jasunqu »

Stuary09 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:50 pm
Jasunqu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:50 pm Also I question 125 miles. Seen a lot of comments recently about the mileage not being right on a lot of jobs.
mileage is spot on
strange, I got 139 but I don’t have exact postcodes.
Stuary09

Post by Stuary09 »

Jasunqu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 pm
mileage is spot on
139 will be the non Humber bridge route
Jodyne

Post by Jodyne »

Stuary09 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 pm
Jasunqu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:51 pm

mileage is spot on
139 will be the non Humber bridge route
both mileages are diff to what I got…
Gotta take the mileages as a guide but normally close enough that not worth the bother calling to say it’s ?! more etc!
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (46.4 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

yesterday was a job with 2 stops and they put just collection and 2nd stop and total miles( stops on details). I checked the mileage between them and I found real mileage 35 extra… and 30 miles was to the collection site 🤦🏽‍♂️. I quoted and put on the notes real miles and UNSUCCESSFUL 😂
IanWell

Post by IanWell »

To be fair its not so bad now because you can check the feedback. About 10 or so years ago random companies on cx rang you up more, so you had to take a gamble and do the job without checking the feedback, or pull over and go on the browser and into the directory.
DunnoGix

Post by DunnoGix »

They are obviously broke, sure they will disappear soon
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (43.88 KiB) Viewed 297 times
Michales

Post by Michales »

Laurent wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:01 pm.
it's a joke....
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

People who quoted less than this sh*t many which I put on my way back! Been told on the phone has been sold with £40😳 🤦🏽‍♂️
Jodyne

Post by Jodyne »

Laurent wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:04 pm People who quoted less than this sh*t many which I put on my way back! Been told on the phone has been sold with £40😳 🤦🏽‍♂️
ever thought could be lieing?
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

Jodyne wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:05 pm
Laurent wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:04 pm People who quoted less than this sh*t many which I put on my way back! Been told on the phone has been sold with £40😳 🤦🏽‍♂️
ever thought could be lieing?
probably yeah..
Flaviuro

Post by Flaviuro »

Promoting nonsense like this, it gives ideas to some reading here to put such bids.
Even if you know it was sold for such a low price, put a price from yourself that you consider shameful! My advise ! If other fools see that a job worth a hundred miles was sold with that money, tomorrow they will be like this!!! 🤦 ♂️
Addamic

Post by Addamic »

1-Guys i never bid on the job that pay in 60 days.
2-Never take a job on cx with having a member with more than 3 payment problems.** except if it a big big big. Pallets***N
Speedy F***** etc.
3- cx is very very good but like a high street shops you need to check up before you bid on it.
4 weeks ago i come back from Glasgow empty on 18t lorry.
Because i refused to take a job on with 5 fbk negative 60 payment term.
5- just think before you bid on it guys
Just imagine
6- I MAKE MONEY ON CX yes 100% but all you need is the right tools and stick to your price.
7- my mate have a 18t take 60 days payment terms in 26 of October 22 from Glasgow to Coventry 7 pallets 6.5t just pass Carlisle the lorry broken down on Saturday morning. Loading agreed to delivery on Saturday before 4pm. Could not make and he ended up - 400 just to pay someone to pick up the loading from his based nearby Manchester to delivery in Coventry. Plus 4 days no lorry. If was driving empty no stressed with the loading only fixed the flipping lorry.
MMarco

Post by MMarco »

I get decent orders and higher payment orders with blocks.
I got help from Odobicyber, feel free to check him out.
His user on Instagram was Odobicyber

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”