Can all you drivers look after your small businesses. Set the right price for the jobs your doing compared to the

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
GeoConn

Can all you drivers look after your small businesses. Set the right price for the jobs your doing compared to the

Post by GeoConn »

CX!!!!!
Can all you drivers look after your small businesses. Set the right price for the jobs your doing compared to the rise of diesel prices over £1.65/L and other expenses you have to pay. Don't just go to work for the sake of working, work for the right reasons that will benefit you, even during busy times in CX or not. My opinion for the charge per mile which we all should charge is:
-Luton van from £1.50/mile minimum.
-XLWB or LWB from £1.30/mile minimum.
-MWB, Small van minimum £1.10-1.20/mile.
You can charge per mile just if the distance is after 70-80 miles, otherwise not worth it and you have to make the price to cover your work time and expense.
This is just my opinion, I am not telling anybody how to work or what to do!!
Viecunc

Re: Can all you drivers look after your small businesses. Set the right price for the jobs your doing compared to the

Post by Viecunc »

it's impossible to change anything as long as stupid people go and do the jobs for this guy!
Viecunc

Re: Can all you drivers look after your small businesses. Set the right price for the jobs your doing compared to the

Post by Viecunc »

I stay at home for 1 month because of such idiots, and I can't take courses because they are idiots who work for free!
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (41.74 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

It looks like your telling people what to charge, you don't know what others costs are.
Imagine if businesses got together and set a price, if that's right, its called a cartel. 🤣
Bogdon

Post by Bogdon »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:49 pm It looks like your telling people what to charge, you don't know what others costs are.
Imagine if businesses got together and set a price, if that's right, its called a cartel. 🤣
you are selling jobs mate you make the money in this times. Of course u don't like this post
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Bogdon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:50 pm
Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:49 pm It looks like your telling people what to charge, you don't know what others costs are.
you are selling jobs mate you make the money in this times. Of course u don't like this post
that's nothing to do with it, you expect people to to not take jobs because they are not in with what you say they should be. These owners / drivers maybe passing by or close by to the collection drop off. If they can get a decent amount fair play, but if they are not really adding to their cost by taking a reduced rated load?
It doesn't make business sense, all these, I'd sooner go back empty have probably priced the outbound journey up correctly and probably from their own customers, if you are using CX a 100% means to make money, your gonna struggle.
Klynnex

Post by Klynnex »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:51 pm
that's nothing to do with it, you expect people to to not take jobs because they are not in with what you say they should be. These owners / drivers maybe passing by or close by to the collection drop off. If they can get a decent amount fair play, but if they are not really adding to their cost by taking a reduced rated load?
It doesn't make business sense, all these, I'd sooner go back empty have probably priced the outbound journey up correctly and probably from their own customers, if you are using CX a 100% means to make money, your gonna struggle.
but shouldn't you use a website that costs you thousands to register on to make money and not just cover your diesel home 🤣 we don't do this job for free like you don't and couriers need to make decent money aswell. The more these lower prices for backload get used the more these business think that is the going rate, backload or return the prices should be the same. I guess you're wanting the goods insured and delivered to the same standard so should pay the same rate 👍
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Klynnex wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:51 pm

but shouldn't you use a website that costs you thousands to register on to make money and not just cover your diesel home 🤣 we don't do this job for free like you don't and couriers need to make decent money aswell. The more these lower prices for backload get used the more these business think that is the going rate, backload or return the prices should be the same. I guess you're wanting the goods insured and delivered to the same standard so should pay the same rate 👍
well I'm guessing if your signed up to CX, then you will have the insurance, so don't quite get that point?
Unfortunately business ain't all lovey dovey, it's dog eat dog, and that's what happens.
In an ideal world, I'd be a 6ft beefcake, but I'm not amd I gotta cut me cloth accordingly, same as business do.
I come back to the point, if the jobs are priced up correctly on the way out anything on the way back is pure profit. If you pricing any different then you need to adjust your business model.
How do you price a load going out at?
Klynnex

Post by Klynnex »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:52 pm

well I'm guessing if your signed up to CX, then you will have the insurance, so don't quite get that point?
Unfortunately business ain't all lovey dovey, it's dog eat dog, and that's what happens.
In an ideal world, I'd be a 6ft beefcake, but I'm not amd I gotta cut me cloth accordingly, same as business do.
I come back to the point, if the jobs are priced up correctly on the way out anything on the way back is pure profit. If you pricing any different then you need to adjust your business model.
I price jobs round trip as my work doesn't finish when I've dropped the items off, but then again I don't do courier work and dont do parcel delivery. This loaded mile doesn't work for the driver imo £1.20 mile loaded miles is potentially less than 60p a mile round trip, fuel alone is around 30p per mile never mind van running costs.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying if business are always asking for backload prices rather than companies pricing it as a full job then that will become the rate. The rates should be the same either way.
Joarmal

Post by Joarmal »

cartel? And modern slavery?
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Joarmal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:04 pm

how is it slavery? Is anyone forcing you to work against your will?
Stefanon

Post by Stefanon »

can you do a 250 mile job for £100?
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Stefanon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:06 pm

if I was on my way back and it fitted my route, and I didn't have anything to come back with, yes, of course I would.
But would I start the day doing this load, if course f**king not.
If this is what you are doing as tour outbound load, sell your van and go get a job somewhere
Stefanon

Post by Stefanon »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:06 pm

if I was on my way back and it fitted my route, and I didn't have anything to come back with, yes, of course I would.
If this is what you are doing as tour outbound load, sell your van and go get a job somewhere
I am speaking about start of the day not about way back… every one know that in your way back you take jobs for less just to not come back empty
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Stefanon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:07 pm

I am speaking about start of the day not about way back… every one know that in your way back you take jobs for less just to not come back empty
OK if it was getting me to a job then yes I would. But surely no one would go 250 miles away from home, without anything lined up.
Stefanon

Post by Stefanon »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:08 pm

OK if it was getting me to a job then yes I would. But surely no one would go 250 miles away from home, without anything lined up.
in this case you are agreeing with GeoConn post
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Stefanon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:08 pm
Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:08 pm

in this case you are agreeing with GeoConn post
it's a back load in reverse. If my customer said, I have a load in X can you collect, I'd say yes, I'd price it correctly, so if it means running empty to the collection so be it, but if I could get a load to take me there yes I would, profit all day long
Joarmal

Post by Joarmal »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:05 pm

my bills. And perhaps some doble word t**ts.
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Joarmal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:10 pm

sorry, that makes no sense?
Ianford

Post by Ianford »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Stop pretending to be “special”. There is no such thing as backloads, thats the biggest crap i heard since long time.
There are drivers absolutely everywhere going in all directions, so why would it be a backload? Who even came up with such a dumb ideea in delivery?
Only thing this is doing is harming all drivers. You must be special to accept being a slave for barely fuel money when you could be getting a fair price in every direction you go if not being “special” with that stupid ideea of backload.
And before you come up with other crap ideea such as cartels, i’m not really bothered by what you do in general, as i’m not using cx or doing deliveries myself but just feeling this sort of a job has become full with too many clowns and their backloads minds which is ruining it for everyone.
I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to sub for this overpriced nyerk at all, and just get own contacts out of it, local. And no, is not worth to sub this for backloads crap price either, sub costs more overall.
It will reach the point when every job will be priced as “backload” money due to the clowns and well, they deserve it.
Good luck.
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Ianford wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Stop pretending to be “special”. There is no such thing as backloads, thats the biggest crap i heard since long time.
There are drivers absolutely everywhere going in all directions, so why would it be a backload? Who even came up with such a dumb ideea in delivery?
Only thing this is doing is harming all drivers. You must be special to accept being a slave for barely fuel money when you could be getting a fair price in every direction you go if not being “special” with that stupid ideea of backload.
And before you come up with other crap ideea such as cartels, i’m not really bothered by what you do in general, as i’m not using cx or doing deliveries myself but just feeling this sort of a job has become full with too many clowns and their backloads minds which is ruining it for everyone.
I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to sub for this overpriced nyerk at all, and just get own contacts out of it, local. And no, is not worth to sub this for backloads crap price either, sub costs more overall.
It will reach the point when every job will be priced as “backload” money due to the clowns and well, they deserve it.
Good luck.
Jesus christ you know what, there's no helping some of you people. Tell you what, price the f**king outward job up correctly so you can come home and not have to worry about picking a load up. No f**ker owes you or anyone a living.
I'm sick of hearing and seeing you bitches moaning every f**king day, while your crying I'm sat by your pool, do you know why? Because I price the f**kers up correctly and can take the quiet months off.
Enjoy
Ianford

Post by Ianford »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:12 pm
Ianford wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Good luck.
Jesus christ you know what, there's no helping some of you people. Tell you what, price the f**king outward job up correctly so you can come home and not have to worry about picking a load up. No f**ker owes you or anyone a living.
I'm sick of hearing and seeing you bitches moaning every f**king day, while your crying I'm sat by your pool, do you know why? Because I price the f**kers up correctly and can take the quiet months off.
Enjoy
I already told you i don’t work as a driver. Just hiring some when needed.
But its a sad state of this job looking from drivers side with the current prices. 👌
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

life's hard, business is hard, so what that's the world we live In. Either put your big boy pants on and crack in and do what you need to do. As I've said, no one owes anyone a living, so your saying I shouldn't feed my family and make my company profitable because there's a driver somewhere that could take a job I take at a reduced rate to get me home or to take me to my next job, am I reading that right?
Flonoun

Post by Flonoun »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:14 pm
life's hard, business is hard, so what that's the world we live In. Either put your big boy pants on and crack in and do what you need to do. As I've said, no one owes anyone a living, so your saying I shouldn't feed my family and make my company profitable because there's a driver somewhere that could take a job I take at a reduced rate to get me home or to take me to my next job, am I reading that right?
Well done mate! CX it is a backload app itself! We all agree with that, I think! So what backload of a backload from a backload need to be more than a backload to understand backload?😂😂😂
By convincing people that You are right, You will get a backload courier ruining and taking Your correct pricing business and everyone will end up doing backloads only, because end user customers will have option of backload pricing from everyone as if there is opportunity to get someone doing miles for whatever someone else offers, everyone will find out and start paying lower!
So prices under 1£ x mile +Vat should not exist at all!!! Nowhere in the industry, regardless backload or outbound!
See how everyone coming to London with good rates because London couriers kept prices high for their return loads, but people going back home after bringing deliveries to London for what they think good prices, go back with 0,50-0,70£ per mile in big vans and luton's!
So how couriers from London can go somewhere with that prices?
Also Courier companies should all know that whatever is 1.5£ per mile that means co-loading 100% so should not be too sure they can trust that courier on how happy their customer will be at the end of the day! By skipping the rule of co-loading, stealing Your customer is next step, and they are plenty ways to hide that from You!
Conclusion! Enjoy Your swimming while back-load pricing courier that You convinced with Your attitude will eat Your eggs buddy! All matter of time😉
Good luck!!!
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Flonoun wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:15 pm

Well done mate! CX it is a backload app itself! We all agree with that, I think! So what backload of a backload from a backload need to be more than a backload to understand backload?😂😂😂
By convincing people that You are right, You will get a backload courier ruining and taking Your correct pricing business and everyone will end up doing backloads only, because end user customers will have option of backload pricing from everyone as if there is opportunity to get someone doing miles for whatever someone else offers, everyone will find out and start paying lower!
So prices under 1£ x mile +Vat should not exist at all!!! Nowhere in the industry, regardless backload or outbound!
See how everyone coming to London with good rates because London couriers kept prices high for their return loads, but people going back home after bringing deliveries to London for what they think good prices, go back with 0,50-0,70£ per mile in big vans and luton's!
Also Courier companies should all know that whatever is 1.5£ per mile that means co-loading 100% so should not be too sure they can trust that courier on how happy their customer will be at the end of the day! By skipping the rule of co-loading, stealing Your customer is next step, and they are plenty ways to hide that from You!
Conclusion! Enjoy Your swimming while back-load pricing courier that You convinced with Your attitude will eat Your eggs buddy! All matter of time😉
Good luck!!!
easiest reply i can give you or everyone else whining about rates is... GO GET YER OWN CUSTOMERS then no need to worry.
Flonoun

Post by Flonoun »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:15 pm

Good luck!!!
easiest reply i can give you or everyone else whining about rates is... GO GET YER OWN CUSTOMERS then no need to worry.
Of course! No point of this business if You don't have own customers! What everyone need to understand is that the minimum price is influencing the market!!!
Astonix

Post by Astonix »

Good luck!!!
the cartel were very rich
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Astonix wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:18 pm

Good luck!!!
aye... offence under the Competition Act 1998 and the Enterprise Act 2002
Raayun

Post by Raayun »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:18 pm

you mean like Gas & electricity suppliers brokered by the Brit Govt 🤫
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Raayun wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:19 pm

that you'll have to take up with said government 🤣
Westam

Post by Westam »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:20 pm

are the fuel companies not a cartel then?
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Westam wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm

can't be surely...
It's illegal 🤣
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

Westam wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm

Capitalism
Andrenn

Post by Andrenn »

Micllee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:30 pm £1.48 for diesel ⛽ 😉
where the actual f**k you pay that price? 😂😂😂
Micllee

Post by Micllee »

Andrenn wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:30 pm
UK fuels £1.45 I meant to say
Phillesh

Post by Phillesh »

Micllee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:31 pm
plus vat
Micllee

Post by Micllee »

Phillesh wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:31 pm
Micllee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:31 pm

plus vat
Nope that's included
Dinuff

Post by Dinuff »

nobody works below 1.50 (Luton), but jobs disappear at £1/mile
Alexago

Post by Alexago »

Saw this on CX and was sad because I really wanted a job to Leeds 😂
Andrexa

Post by Andrexa »

Can you tell me what I need to charge my main customer that gives me 40-60 drops per day all over the country, from 2kg up to 20 tonnes? Sounds like you've got the whole haulage industry sorted with those rate breakdowns
Brianco

Post by Brianco »

I do agree with that.
That should be the minimum
Virgillax

Post by Virgillax »

I really recommend you spend 1 month and only quote using the price guide you've posted and then we can do the maths at the end and see how you're doing.
Price of jobs revolves around much more than size of the vehicle.
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

You have no one to talk to here, my friend, they laugh instead of raising the prices. All the fools who do not know how much they make 2 by 2 have become owners and think they are businessmen, but in fact they are worse than Miori dara. I’ve been parked for a month now because I can’t find a good paying job and a friend the other day tells me I don’t want to work and that’s why I’m parked
The fools are already going with the money from the wife's salary, just to not sit in their place
Viecunc

Post by Viecunc »

Ionesco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:38 pm You have no one to talk to here, my friend, they laugh instead of raising the prices. All the fools who do not know how much they make 2 by 2 have become owners and think they are businessmen, but in fact they are worse than Miori dara. I’ve been parked for a month now because I can’t find a good paying job and a friend the other day tells me I don’t want to work and that’s why I’m parked
The fools are already going with the money from the wife's salary, just to not sit in their place
hello exactly the real problem! Already 1 month and I'm still parked!!
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

Viecunc wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:38 pm
Ionesco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:38 pm You have no one to talk to here, my friend, they laugh instead of raising the prices. All the fools who do not know how much they make 2 by 2 have become owners and think they are businessmen, but in fact they are worse than Miori dara. I’ve been parked for a month now because I can’t find a good paying job and a friend the other day tells me I don’t want to work and that’s why I’m parked
look here good job and in about 40 minutes the job was gone
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (76.23 KiB) Viewed 945 times
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (74.49 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Viecunc

Post by Viecunc »

Ionesco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:39 pm
only for diesel you need £300!
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

Viecunc wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:40 pm

to hell with them Shut up, mother of idiots
Viecunc

Post by Viecunc »

Ionesco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:41 pm

we can't do anything! 🤷 ♂️🤷 ♂️ park the cars and wait..
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

Viecunc wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:41 pm

problem is this species isn't disappearing soon
Viecunc

Post by Viecunc »

Ionesco wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:42 pm
Viecunc wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:41 pm

problem is this species isn't disappearing soon
I know, but we can't do anything, sorry!
Lauream

Post by Lauream »

you really have no one to talk to on here. One went well for me between October and mid November and after that I should have done about 500 miles -10 hours for 4-500 cumulative from 3 jobs minimum. It is certain that you can do it and so you have to have a ride at least around 5-7 am to have the chance to do it and after you would drop 140 tank, food and other nonsense and say you were ok.
But well, after there were long races that, if you were lucky, you could still catch. o. race... anyway, overall, too much advertising, expensive subscription and jobs that you want to pay for :)))
So you rather try hard to get 1-2 relationships and after you cling to CX just as backload and that's it.
Ionesco

Post by Ionesco »

Lauream wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 pm
you really have no one to talk to on here. One went well for me between October and mid November and after that I should have done about 500 miles -10 hours for 4-500 cumulative from 3 jobs minimum. It is certain that you can do it and so you have to have a ride at least around 5-7 am to have the chance to do it and after you would drop 140 tank, food and other nonsense and say you were ok.
But well, after there were long races that, if you were lucky, you could still catch. o. race... anyway, overall, too much advertising, expensive subscription and jobs that you want to pay for :)))
So you rather try hard to get 1-2 relationships and after you cling to CX just as backload and that's it.
hmm pay platform for back loads??? I don't really think it's worth it
SSconsto

Post by SSconsto »

I agree but u will always get the drivers that are running on basic insurance and taking risks with less overheads. I bid on jobs this morning for sm van at 80p, 75p per mile and got fuck all. Decided today its my day off. When cx is quiet people will do stuff to earn £10 for 4 hours work. I am good thanks. Can spend it finding my own customers and make money a different way. Short term lost for long term gain
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

SSconsto wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:48 pm I agree but u will always get the drivers that are running on basic insurance and taking risks with less overheads. I bid on jobs this morning for sm van at 80p, 75p per mile and got fuck all. Decided today its my day off. When cx is quiet people will do stuff to earn £10 for 4 hours work. I am good thanks. Can spend it finding my own customers and make money a different way. Short term lost for long term gain
Work ain't there as it usually is. You have artics that are running for less than some of prices some lunatics are demanding for vans.
I always write Jan / Feb off. Here's my office today and for the next week
SSconsto

Post by SSconsto »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:49 pm
SSconsto wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:48 pm I agree but u will always get the drivers that are running on basic insurance and taking risks with less overheads. I bid on jobs this morning for sm van at 80p, 75p per mile and got fuck all. Decided today its my day off. When cx is quiet people will do stuff to earn £10 for 4 hours work. I am good thanks. Can spend it finding my own customers and make money a different way. Short term lost for long term gain
Work ain't there as it usually is. You have artics that are running for less than some of prices some lunatics are demanding for vans.
do u get wifi?
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

SSconsto wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:50 pm
do u get wifi?
Yup
SSconsto

Post by SSconsto »

Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:50 pm

do u get wifi?
Yup
the perfect office does exist
Carlow

Post by Carlow »

SSconsto wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:51 pm
Carlow wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:50 pm

do u get wifi?
Yup
the perfect office does exist
Bit windy, but I can't take that
Tomcaus

Post by Tomcaus »

If your not happy with price just don’t do it… someone else will do it cheaper… they always do 😈
Waynim

Post by Waynim »

£1.48-£1.50 fuel this week inc VAT
Stellino

Post by Stellino »

Waynim wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:55 pm £1.48-£1.50 fuel this week inc VAT
what kind of diesel card are you using? With the right fuel card, my price is 1,67...
Waynim

Post by Waynim »

Stellino wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:57 pm
what kind of diesel card are you using? With the right fuel card, my price is 1,67...
Applegreen, Key fuel & UK Fuel we’re all in that price range this week
Stellino

Post by Stellino »

Waynim wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:57 pm
Stellino wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:57 pm
Applegreen, Key fuel & UK Fuel we’re all in that price range this week
thanks for answering!👍
Davillo

Post by Davillo »

Do you want to run my business? 🤣
GeoConn

Post by GeoConn »

Davillo wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:00 pm Do you want to run my business? 🤣
no just close it! 😂😂
Petell

Post by Petell »

they go under 1£ per mile for van xlwb 😂. I will rather prefer stay at home than break my van for nuts 😂
Stevend

Post by Stevend »

People should charge what they want depending on the job...we do a lot of well programmed and tightly organised co loads and back loads for existing clients (not CX or other platforms)...we charge these very competitively to make sure we get them to work on the back of other full priced jobs....that way everybody wins
Do my drivers mind doing a cheapy on the way that pays them £50 for a single pick up and drop 3 miles out of their way?....of course they don't.... where bonus jobs are concerned it's better to get 50% of something than 100% of nothing.
MartinCo

Post by MartinCo »

Stevend wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:01 pm People should charge what they want depending on the job...we do a lot of well programmed and tightly organised co loads and back loads for existing clients (not CX or other platforms)...we charge these very competitively to make sure we get them to work on the back of other full priced jobs....that way everybody wins
Do my drivers mind doing a cheapy on the way that pays them £50 for a single pick up and drop 3 miles out of their way?....of course they don't.... where bonus jobs are concerned it's better to get 50% of something than 100% of nothing.
probably the most sensible answer to this post.
Stevend

Post by Stevend »

MartinCo wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:02 pm
Stevend wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:01 pm People should charge what they want depending on the job...we do a lot of well programmed and tightly organised co loads and back loads for existing clients (not CX or other platforms)...we charge these very competitively to make sure we get them to work on the back of other full priced jobs....that way everybody wins
probably the most sensible answer to this post.
Thanks for that...It's not my first rodeo 😉
Petecy

Post by Petecy »

you expecting me to lower me prices,.....ya stupid thing
GeoConn

Post by GeoConn »

Petecy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm you expecting me to lower me prices,.....ya stupid thing
you wish to have higher prices then that on this time on them category of vans😂
Petecy

Post by Petecy »

GeoConn wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm
Petecy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm you expecting me to lower me prices,.....ya stupid thing
you wish to have higher prices then that on this time on them category of vans😂
I charge above the rates you mention and still busy busy
SoStepp

Post by SoStepp »

Diesels £1.57 this week on account, help yourself

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”