Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Post Reply
Marcospeak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Marcospeak »

Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?
Cant find prices anywhere.
Even called them and they never got back to me.
Some must know the price of one.
arafetsh
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:32 am

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by arafetsh »

I don't know the price, but I had one on demo last year and it was awful. Steering to light and mattress not at all comfortable for starters
davcase
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:38 am

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by davcase »

Try Allports Fradley near Burton on trent.
Gregyx
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:00 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Gregyx »

Just under 80k but that not for the big cab, with a 520.
starlinUp
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by starlinUp »

We had a quote for T-High 480’s and they were bang on £85k / truck.
Marcospeak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Marcospeak »

starlinUp wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 pm We had a quote for T-High 480’s and they were bang on £85k / truck.
cheers about the same as a new DAF then
helenant
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by helenant »

£44k for for a 67 plate one with 170k km
Marcospeak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Marcospeak »

helenant wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 pm £44k for for a 67 plate one with 170k km
where did you see that?
helenant
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by helenant »

Marcospeak wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:45 pm
helenant wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 pm £44k for for a 67 plate one with 170k km
where did you see that?
I just bought it couple of weeks ago and will collect it next week. I can give you the contact of the guy from Renault (they had some offers as they have entered in the final quarter of 2020)
Marcospeak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Marcospeak »

helenant wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:45 pm
Marcospeak wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:45 pm
helenant wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 pm £44k for for a 67 plate one with 170k km
where did you see that?
I just bought it couple of weeks ago and will collect it next week. I can give you the contact of the guy from Renault (they had some offers as they have entered in the final quarter of 2020)
im looking to buy
phiBauer
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:48 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by phiBauer »

Has anyone got any fuel figures for the 520 T range high cab?
JurkusDude
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by JurkusDude »

Dealer buy in prices is around 76k for the base truck. Negotiate from there but remember that dealers have overheads. That said, the sale is just as important as the individual truck profit as it goes towards their non big fleet sales target - basically local sales which are termed ‘retails’. Miss that target and it’s worth many hundreds of thousands of manufacturer bonus.
Buy an 5 year R&M contract and you can negotiate from strength. That’s worth around 15k to a dealer and keeps workshop productivity high along with back counter parts profit.
Marcospeak
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by Marcospeak »

JurkusDude wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:50 pm Dealer buy in prices is around 76k for the base truck. Negotiate from there but remember that dealers have overheads. That said, the sale is just as important as the individual truck profit as it goes towards their non big fleet sales target - basically local sales which are termed ‘retails’. Miss that target and it’s worth many hundreds of thousands of manufacturer bonus.
Buy an 5 year R&M contract and you can negotiate from strength. That’s worth around 15k to a dealer and keeps workshop productivity high along with back counter parts profit.
and the dealer has to add 10k
JurkusDude
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm

Re: Hi Good Afternoon. Does anyone know what the Renault T High price starts at?

Post by JurkusDude »

Marcospeak wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:50 pm
JurkusDude wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:50 pm Dealer buy in prices is around 76k for the base truck. Negotiate from there but remember that dealers have overheads. That said, the sale is just as important as the individual truck profit as it goes towards their non big fleet sales target - basically local sales which are termed ‘retails’. Miss that target and it’s worth many hundreds of thousands of manufacturer bonus.
Buy an 5 year R&M contract and you can negotiate from strength. That’s worth around 15k to a dealer and keeps workshop productivity high along with back counter parts profit.
and the dealer has to add 10k
Not quite. The dealer has other considerations such as transportation, PDI, sales admin etc. At 85k he’s making 5 grand and the salesman will have £500 of that.
Post Reply

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests