Who has got an exam next Friday? I'll do a zoom conference call for any subject that gets the most interest?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Le09apr21

Who has got an exam next Friday? I'll do a zoom conference call for any subject that gets the most interest?

Post by Le09apr21 »

Who has got an exam next Friday? I'll do a zoom conference call for any subject that gets the most interest? Drivers hours? Vehicle costing? O license? Or any other of your choosing!? Most requested topic wins.
Oly
Ps , road haulage, I hate buses
Pps. I will post a comment on this link a time and date ( will be either 8/9/10 March ) guessing circa 19:00 ) stay tuned, thanks for the interest
Last edited by Le09apr21 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le09apr21

Re: Who has got an exam next Friday? I'll do a zoom conference call for any subject that gets the most interest?

Post by Le09apr21 »

That’s a nice touch well done 👍

Vehicle coatings 👍

My favourite!

may be spelling 😂

Highly recommend Oly, I passed first time with him 👍

Can you do a topic on typo’s and the effective they have on zoom conference topics?

No. The exam is not a spelling or grammar test, it's based on knowledge. If that is your input please do not attend a zoom conference should one be arranged.

a bit touchy there for a joke comment!

Im up for this, awesome offer

topic/module?

nothing in particular to be honest, I have the multi choice exam to left to do, failed it last time out and can’t get a test until May now. So anything would be helpful

It's tough if you fail the MC , the curriculum covers all modules. Hard to know what to revise.

definitely, incident reporting to the police uk and EU is an area I have struggled on, can’t seem to find clear info

Interested

topic/module,

Driver schedule please

Tough one! 😉

I'm going for my haulage

Interested

Topic/module?

planned preventive maintenance

When I did my road haulage and passenger transport cpc's both had a case study on drivers hours, and travelling abroad
With a set time to arrive

Interested & Costing

Definitely very interested, possibly on the updates for March Exam?

Dropped you a DM 👍🏻

Can I get in on this Zoom conference call too please 😜

p.s Financial Management is the subject I am finding most difficult

Yes! The hardest one. Top tip. Understand trading account and profit and loss accounts. trading account revenue at the top less direct cost = gross profit. P&L account. Gross profit at the top less indirect cost = Nett profit before tax . Get that and you're 25% of the way there.

top line (revenue), bottom line net profit that tax is paid on.TDG = turnover - direct costs give gross profit. GIN = gross profit - indirect costs = net profit

I’d attend depending when it’s held.... Operator licensing would be my preferred subject

OoooOh this is a good idea olly I definitely need to start studying properly....count me in

When is the zoom call and code

Very interested, international is my weak point

Dont worry about international. Exams are written months in advance. With brexit and trade deals being so new there is no way examiners could ask SPECIFIC questions. Only general ones

I was wondering. Thanks, I’ll be in on whatever topic.

Thank you sir for your dedication to the cause... You should be classed as a key worker.
EU legislation for me please.

I have, struggling with scheduling at the moment.

Can I help?

any assistance would be appreciated. 👍

ask away on here or PM me if you like

Very interested, Operator Licensing gets my vote

Psv vehicle costing

Sorry, anything to do with buses and I come out in a rash.

fair play 🤣

Can I help?

sitting exam next Friday i struggle with costings questions and working out drivers schedule when on a tour I can do them but I spend to much time on them

My general advice is to take your time with the question, show your workings and practice practice practice before the exam. Quickly answering the question or worrying about how long it takes to answer is likely to create errors and unsettle you during the exam. Have you been on the OCR website for Decembers papers?

i failed the December exam

We can pick this if you PM me

Please I’m in My 4th attempt at multiple choice 🤦‍♂️ and if anything to go by I’m giving a punt that r2 will be a schedule question

R2? Thats the code for the case study? Your comment doesn't make sense. There is ALWAYS a question on drive hours, vehicle costing and O licence in EVERY R2 exam. But only 4 multiple choice questions on each topic in the R1 exams ( multiple choice)

yes case study. Usually the question with most points available last exam it was o license previous costing and before that was multi man schedule

Me & my bro would be interested! We're both doing our exams next week

good luck dude I sat my course 6 years ago

thanks mate!! 🤞

Definitely interested, international transport especially any updates since Brexit please

European rules and regs...CMR etc.

Very interested

I have taken CPC exam in 2007 for National and took international in 2009 for PSV.
I receive and reads emails from Gov.delivery and OTC.
I have recently looked for 2 days refresher course costing £495+ VAT(online only) - This seems rip off money scams. Also I found same refresher course for £150+VAT.
I agree with trainings but this has to be regulated.

now there’s a blast from the past! How are you?

Sorry , give me a clue! When and where? I'm doing great!,

mobile mechanic gives you a clue. I was running the ink station production next door to MJ

Spanish connections! I was trying to think transport link

I have got next Friday 🥵

OK. I'll do at least an hour starting Sunday 7th at 19:00. Vehicle costings. IF it goes well I may do longer. If there is time the second topic will be scheduling. If you're interested please DM your email so I can send the link. Also a little about yourself would be great. Let's see if this works. I'll set a limit on participants. This is not commercially driven. Totally FOC and I will not share your information with anybody. I teach the curriculum for the OCR exams. Oly
Ps, you will need a calculator, a basic one! Not scientific and it can not even have a programmable VAT button. Please do not use your phones. Practice with the calculator you will use in the exam.

[email protected]
I m interested in it
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”