As ETM do you have to inform TC changes of employment from full time to self-employed

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
n5tc

As ETM do you have to inform TC changes of employment from full time to self-employed

Post by n5tc »

As ETM do you have to inform TC changes of employment from full time to self-employed thank you.
Jobertim

Re: As ETM do you have to inform TC changes of employment from full time to self-employed

Post by Jobertim »

Yes. Always keep TC updated. Better from you than someone else.
Bluecorn

Re: As ETM do you have to inform TC changes of employment from full time to self-employed

Post by Bluecorn »

Yes, for the reasons you’ve given. You’ve gone from employee as part of a team to now being an ETM on a whole new contract with the operator.
tohic

Post by tohic »

Bluecorn wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:20 am Yes, for the reasons you’ve given. You’ve gone from employee as part of a team to now being an ETM on a whole new contract with the operator.
These were calibrated 13.04.21. So still along time for recalibration.
boka18

Post by boka18 »

I know this sound silly but Could it be the cable which is damaged? I have a problem downloading my fleet and notice one of the pins where damaged on the end of the cable.
tohic

Post by tohic »

I don’t think all 6 vehicles would display the same message all in the same week.
I’m not sure, would it have anything to do with it being a smart Tacho ?
May be some software has been updated through gps.
Long shot.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”