Trying to download digi machine for data. Keeps coming up with invalid company card

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
tohic

Trying to download digi machine for data. Keeps coming up with invalid company card

Post by tohic »

Trying to download digi machine for data. Keeps coming up with invalid company card., bearing in mind I downloaded the vehicle last month. I have a batch 6 vehicles exactly the same date of manufacture(2021).
Ordered new card and still coming up with invalid card.
Any ideas?
pennycsf

Re: Trying to download digi machine for data. Keeps coming up with invalid company card

Post by pennycsf »

Do you use more than one company. card? If you do it will recognise the newest sequential number and the lower number will be consider as invalid by the Tacho head. I have that scenario with a Mercedes Sprinter so just a thought but if your only using one card then I don’t have an answer.
Ercan Yilin

Re: Trying to download digi machine for data. Keeps coming up with invalid company card

Post by Ercan Yilin »

What tacho units u got and what downloaded if the newer head unit we had to replace downloaded if not then could be a cross over issues and charts not marching u have to contact the company u use to sort the data
tohic

Post by tohic »

Ercan Yilin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:10 am What tacho units u got and what downloaded if the newer head unit we had to replace downloaded if not then could be a cross over issues and charts not marching u have to contact the company u use to sort the data
I have been downloading the same vehicles for the past 3 months. Now all of a sudden all 6 vehicles saying invalid card. But still download other vehicles in fleet?
mavin

Post by mavin »

tohic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:11 am I have been downloading the same vehicles for the past 3 months. Now all of a sudden all 6 vehicles saying invalid card. But still download other vehicles in fleet?
have u check expiry date is it still in date or it or the chip has been damaged
tohic

Post by tohic »

mavin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:13 am have u check expiry date is it still in date or it or the chip has been damaged
it’s a brand new card which came in the post yesterday.
mavin

Post by mavin »

tohic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am it’s a brand new card which came in the post yesterday.
what the start date has I had this problem and the start date had not starter had to wait 1 month before using the new card
tohic

Post by tohic »

mavin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 am what the start date has I had this problem and the start date had not starter had to wait 1 month before using the new card
start date is from 1st August 2021
mavin

Post by mavin »

tohic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:16 am start date is from 1st August 2021
should be OK just seems I may be a fault card
tohic

Post by tohic »

mavin wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am should be OK just seems I may be a fault card
I bought 2 new cards.
First time I have come across this.
Both doing the same thing, but working in all the rest of the vehicles.
numinosis

Post by numinosis »

tohic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am I bought 2 new cards.
First time I have come across this.
Both doing the same thing, but working in all the rest of the vehicles.
don’t suppose the tacho callibration is due on them all if they’re the same batch… long shot I know

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”