Last notice before resignation of your transport manager

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

Last notice before resignation of your transport manager

Post by Admin »

If you've followed the process on collecting your payments for transport manager services as recommended here, send the email below to the operator as your last attempt to collect and resign afterwards. If you are on an application under consideration (as opposed to a valid licence), you can add that: Replacing a transport manager in the middle of your application process delays your licence by at least a month even if you find a replacement on the same day.

Email subject: Last notice before resignation of your transport manager

Hello.

I will resign and remove my name from your operator's licence or application tomorrow, on 11 May 2022, at 11:00 am sharp if your full payment is not received by that time. A resignation is a simple procedure, it only takes a short email to your caseworker on [email protected]. The reason will be specified as non-payment as agreed. This is the last notice you will receive and there will be no more attempts to contact you.

Regards,
[ Your name ]
[ Your phone number ]

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”