I am in the process of applying for a standard HGV OL, can anybody recommend a TM I could use in Doncaster area?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
danielaBee

I am in the process of applying for a standard HGV OL, can anybody recommend a TM I could use in Doncaster area?

Post by danielaBee »

danielaBee

Re: I am in the process of applying for a standard HGV OL, can anybody recommend a TM I could use in Doncaster area?

Post by danielaBee »

Mandyan wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:51 am How many vehicles??
for the beginning only one! After I receive the first license I want to apply for second one!
amanoolz

Re: I am in the process of applying for a standard HGV OL, can anybody recommend a TM I could use in Doncaster area?

Post by amanoolz »

If you have the capital to meet the financial standings for the number of trucks you want to run within the next couple of years, I would recommend applying for that number of trucks in your initial application, or every time you wish to increase your fleet, you will need to apply for a major variation with a new advert each time and the waiting time for it to be approved leading to increased costs overall.
derekom

Post by derekom »

agree with Amanoolz upon this if your stuck pm me DanielaBee
jamientor

Post by jamientor »

Hey there I have space on my Cpc if I can help
I am fully insured with professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance I'm also a member of the road haulage Association (professional) please feel free to contact me
davidge4

Post by davidge4 »

HI I AM AVAILABLE FOR TM WORK 07714 941999

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”