Hi Good evening, has anyone used NTP online learning to get their transport manages CPC?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
2freeCooper

Hi Good evening, has anyone used NTP online learning to get their transport manages CPC?

Post by 2freeCooper »

brownow

Re: Hi Good evening, has anyone used NTP online learning to get their transport manages CPC?

Post by brownow »

Yes, highly recommended.
joinestyle

Re: Hi Good evening, has anyone used NTP online learning to get their transport manages CPC?

Post by joinestyle »

I thought they run the ocr course which are no longer accepting new candidates
brownow

Post by brownow »

joinestyle wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:41 pm I thought they run the ocr course which are no longer accepting new candidates
Ok, done mine 14 months ago.
2freeCooper

Post by 2freeCooper »

brownow wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:41 pm
joinestyle wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:41 pm I thought they run the ocr course which are no longer accepting new candidates
Ok, done mine 14 months ago.
I will ask the question when I talk to them
Chricrai

Post by Chricrai »

OCR are still accepting candidates, last exam is dec 2021 though
yanndex

Post by yanndex »

from what I read OCR are taking new candidates until March 2022, the remaining dates are for retests. I would guess NTP will switch to another examining body. I did the course with NTP and I found it a great course and the online help was great.
Chricrai

Post by Chricrai »

yanndex wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:45 pm from what I read OCR are taking new candidates until March 2022, the remaining dates are for retests. I would guess NTP will switch to another examining body. I did the course with NTP and I found it a great course and the online help was great.
i run a training centre that doOCR TM courses and they haven't said that the email they sent out has said that the last exam is December 2021 and that's all
yanndex

Post by yanndex »

Chricrai wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 pm
yanndex wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:45 pm from what I read OCR are taking new candidates until March 2022, the remaining dates are for retests. I would guess NTP will switch to another examining body. I did the course with NTP and I found it a great course and the online help was great.
i run a training centre that doOCR TM courses and they haven't said that the email they sent out has said that the last exam is December 2021 and that's all
this is one of the publications that suggest March deadline for new candidates
https://www.itthub.net/.../ocr-pulls-ou ... nsport.../
Chricrai

Post by Chricrai »

yanndex wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:47 pm
Chricrai wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:46 pm
this is one of the publications that suggest March deadline for new candidates
https://www.itthub.net/.../ocr-pulls-ou ... nsport.../
thanks. I will be phoning up OCR tomorrow as they haven't sent that to the training centre
Everdellst

Post by Everdellst »

I’ve done the refreshment with them, highly recommend
ArisReece

Post by ArisReece »

Everdellst wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:48 pm I’ve done the refreshment with them, highly recommend
good to know next on our list.
kowarary

Post by kowarary »

I am currently using it.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”