Can anybody recommend an operating center in Bristol, Avonmouth I would like to apply for a new O-license?

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Le29apr21

Can anybody recommend an operating center in Bristol, Avonmouth I would like to apply for a new O-license?

Post by Le29apr21 »

Good morning,
Thank you!

Contact the poster in our Facebook group "CPC Transport Managers UK":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cpc.tm/ ... 975351239/
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le29apr21

Re: Can anybody recommend an operating center in Bristol, Avonmouth I would like to apply for a new O-license?

Post by Le29apr21 »

I am looking for one as well in the Bristol area. Drop Wrings transport a email they rent out spaces in their yard. Currently waiting to hear back from them myself.

thank you, I will check

F
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”