I’m looking to park a wagon and trailer on weekends and the occasional weekday in or around the NORTHAMPTON BEDFORD

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Le19may21

I’m looking to park a wagon and trailer on weekends and the occasional weekday in or around the NORTHAMPTON BEDFORD

Post by Le19may21 »

Hi don’t know if anybody can help me! I’m looking to park a wagon and trailer on weekends and the occasional weekday in or around the NORTHAMPTON BEDFORD area only for one truck ideally somewhere safe and secure not looking for an operating centre just a parking slot many thanks.

Contact the poster in our Facebook group "CPC Transport Managers UK":
https://web.facebook.com/groups/5922870 ... 645778872/
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le19may21

Re: I’m looking to park a wagon and trailer on weekends and the occasional weekday in or around the NORTHAMPTON BEDFORD

Post by Le19may21 »

Why would it not be at its operating centre?

a lot of work is based up in Northampton and I would rather park it some where secure instead services

then you need an operating centre

wouldn't take no notice of that Paul. I know 2 companies doing the same on 20 vehicles and the traffic commissioner does fuck all about it.

the TC seems to do fuck all about a number of issues, but, as a qualified CPC holder I believe there is a responsibility to give the correct advice.

correct totally agree. But I cannot see why TC let's them do it.

I think like a lot of people/businesses they’re underfunded and understaffed

ModHat: this post has been reported, so I will be keeping an eye on it.
The request seems normal, times come where we need to have assets in other places. From my reading, there was only a request of where to park.
It is indeed up to the operator to ensure it is added to the license in due course, but I do not see any assumption that the poster would of not done this, an operating center can be a simple parking space, perhaps in another operators yard (wording safe & secure suggests this to myself personally)
I am however willing to be corrected by OP if this is not the intended or case Jav Baccus

It’s a simple question !! I don’t want to pay 30 quid to park the truck at a truck stop !! Just want somewhere safe to leave it over night a secure compound and maybe sometimes in the weekend operating Center is based else where

PM'd you

Not really the place to ask on here mate lol, you’re looking for alternative temporary parking that’s cheaper than a truck stop as and when it suits you, you’re not fiddling the system regarding operating centres in different traffic areas, not sure why people have to give others shit on here, if you have no recommendations move on

well said sir
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”