LDS TRANSPORT is looking for a parking space, for 1 truck unit in Croydon/Mitcham area

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
Le13apr21

LDS TRANSPORT is looking for a parking space, for 1 truck unit in Croydon/Mitcham area

Post by Le13apr21 »

LDS TRANSPORT is looking for a parking space, for 1 truck unit in Croydon/Mitcham area to apply for O LICENCES
Any help is welcome

Contact the poster in our Facebook group "CPC Transport Managers UK":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cpc.tm/ ... 620559374/
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Le13apr21

Re: LDS TRANSPORT is looking for a parking space, for 1 truck unit in Croydon/Mitcham area

Post by Le13apr21 »

That’ll be really difficult to find, try looking at the farms and industrial areas around the M25 on the Surrey and Kent boarders.

thanks

have you tried gumtree

NO, I will looking on gumtree s a good idea

good luck I hope you find something

Not wrong it is difficult. I've been trying to find a space around Woking for months and even spent a couple of days driving around farms and industrial areas. Either the space is already at capacity, the council are already giving them grief over noise/traffic, or the land is due to be redeveloped.. And looked on gumtree a few times as well..

yeah it’s not a great area for that kinda thing might be worth looking a bit further out. Another option is to find someone else in your position and look for a cheap warehouse to rent with parking n split the cost. You can make back money on renting storage in the warehouse or renting out offices.

yes true. And yes, I've ended up putting in for one 45-50 minutes drive away in West Sussex

Conference haul weigbridge have space I believe

yes it is very difficult that Bedlington lane is full

this was helpful when i tried to find operating center .
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”