I currently have space for one more company to be an External Transport Manager for

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Le26may21

I currently have space for one more company to be an External Transport Manager for

Post by Le26may21 »

Hi, I currently have space for one more company to be an External Transport Manager for. I'm based in Essex so preferably anyone needing a transport manager within an hour radius and with around five lorries in use on the operators licence, but am open to more. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone that may be looking for an external TM, please feel free to send me a message. Thanks 👍
If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]
Rhys89

Re: I currently have space for one more company to be an External Transport Manager for

Post by Rhys89 »

Hi please could u message or call me 07521775819 I’m based in Essex and looking to put a lorry on if possible thanks
ellievictoriaward

Re: I currently have space for one more company to be an External Transport Manager for

Post by ellievictoriaward »

Hi Could you please email me on [email protected] we are in need of an ETM in Essex.

Thanks

Ellie

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”