On my way home after a very long and hard shift, this is why I love Amazon work

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Chaudio

On my way home after a very long and hard shift, this is why I love Amazon work

Post by Chaudio »

On my way home after a very long and hard shift 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is why I love Amazon work
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (391.44 KiB) Viewed 412 times
AshQuick

Re: On my way home after a very long and hard shift, this is why I love Amazon work

Post by AshQuick »

20hrs...... Wow that's a long one
Tasharm

Re: On my way home after a very long and hard shift, this is why I love Amazon work

Post by Tasharm »

You are lying I work amazon its a piece of piss guaranteed 72 hours
Chaudio

Post by Chaudio »

Tasharm wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:41 pm You are lying I work amazon its a piece of piss guaranteed 72 hours
still get paid for the 10 hr shift just only drove 20 mins
Roysic37

Post by Roysic37 »

Oli Smith fk that for a laugh 20mins a day does me 😂😂 rest of the job is chilling behind the wheel
Ojharlet

Post by Ojharlet »

It is 20 minutes 😂
Clivero

Post by Clivero »

God bless Bezos!😂😂
Jumartin

Post by Jumartin »

On public roads, or fully within Amazon's premises?
Stanless

Post by Stanless »

Just driven from Doncaster to Northampton, bobtail to drive all the way back bobtail……Amazon👍
Chaudio

Post by Chaudio »

Stanless wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:49 pm Just driven from Doncaster to Northampton, bobtail to drive all the way back bobtail……Amazon👍
I had that last week but was Coventry
Stanless

Post by Stanless »

Chaudio wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:49 pm
Stanless wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:49 pm Just driven from Doncaster to Northampton, bobtail to drive all the way back bobtail……Amazon👍
I had that last week but was Coventry
knew it would happen but we have to follow the App
Sayaher41

Post by Sayaher41 »

All these drivers and nearly every one reading the tacho wrong 😂😂
Chaudio

Post by Chaudio »

Literally picked a empty up took it across the road at 8am finished loading it at 12 took it back over road rest of my shift was cancelled 😂
20 mins drive time
Steerdu80

Post by Steerdu80 »

If it`s a MERC that`s to long🤣
Jonetory

Post by Jonetory »

Amazon are crap 😡
Colinx

Post by Colinx »

My amazon trunk keeps getting cancelled. I'm usually a 3hr15 drive each way but instead I've had RDC work the past 3 days 😭
Dylance

Post by Dylance »

How does Amazon work, do you use your own unit and classed as self employed?
Stanless

Post by Stanless »

Dylance wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 pm How does Amazon work, do you use your own unit and classed as self employed?
you can do! Or work for a company
Dylance

Post by Dylance »

Stanless wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 pm
Dylance wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:01 pm How does Amazon work, do you use your own unit and classed as self employed?
Do you work for Amazon or a contractor? And is it mostly just trunking with warehouse to warehouse work?
Stanless

Post by Stanless »

Dylance wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:02 pm
Do you work for Amazon or a contractor? And is it mostly just trunking with warehouse to warehouse work?
yeah I work for a company and that’s exactly what it is mate
Thiauxin

Post by Thiauxin »

Stanless wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:02 pm

I’m doing exactly same mate, Darlington to LBA4 tonight empty to collect for Gateshead 👍
Dylance

Post by Dylance »

Stanless wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:02 pm

thanks I just wondered, sounds like a piece of piss 👍
NagyFly

Post by NagyFly »

it's funny we been running quiet a bit, I was hoping for those days when I joined, but I have none. Still job is easy as comes.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

20 minutes driving time left for the week? Caned ya proper ain't they
Chaudio

Post by Chaudio »

Vincenzo wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:04 pm 20 minutes driving time left for the week? Caned ya proper ain't they
no I did almost a full shift and only drove for 20 mins
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Chaudio wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:04 pm
Vincenzo wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:04 pm 20 minutes driving time left for the week? Caned ya proper ain't they
no I did almost a full shift and only drove for 20 mins
Oh
Timorm

Post by Timorm »

Unlucky a Merc but hey aloud to use Power I gotta use eco

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”