Hi all, No matter where you check, every website including the .gov site says there's 50k+ driver shortage! So why?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
roper4nth

Hi all, No matter where you check, every website including the .gov site says there's 50k+ driver shortage! So why?

Post by roper4nth »

Hi all, No matter where you check, every website including the .gov site says there's 50k+ driver shortage! So why? the crap money?
GARRDENS

Re: Hi all, No matter where you check, every website including the .gov site says there's 50k+ driver shortage! So why?

Post by GARRDENS »

Bullsh*t. No shortage at all. If that was the case all these new drivers wouldn’t be struggling to get jobs.
Vargalo

Re: Hi all, No matter where you check, every website including the .gov site says there's 50k+ driver shortage! So why?

Post by Vargalo »

GARRDENS wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:04 am Bullsh*t. No shortage at all. If that was the case all these new drivers wouldn’t be struggling to get jobs.
The new drivers struggling to get jobs because of the UK insurance maffia.
dawed1833

Post by dawed1833 »

Vargalo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:04 am
GARRDENS wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:04 am Bullsh*t. No shortage at all. If that was the case all these new drivers wouldn’t be struggling to get jobs.
it’s not the maffia is about new passes smash everything around and insurances will cost fortune for companies
GARRDENS

Post by GARRDENS »

dawed1833 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:08 am
it’s not the maffia is about new passes smash everything around and insurances will cost fortune for companies
We all were new drivers once upon a time. Insurers need to stop ripping off hauliers trying to operate
jama1heal

Post by jama1heal »

you’ve just agreed with him?
Vargalo

Post by Vargalo »

GARRDENS wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:09 am

We all were new drivers once upon a time. Insurers need to stop ripping off hauliers trying to operate
They won't, because they can do whatever they want.
ReeRogerr

Post by ReeRogerr »

all the company’s r shutting the gates so there’s a lack of trucks not drivers
GARRDENS

Post by GARRDENS »

ReeRogerr wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:17 am
nothing new there. Always been the same one shuts another one opens.
ReeRogerr

Post by ReeRogerr »

GARRDENS wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am
never quite been this bad.
GARRDENS

Post by GARRDENS »

ReeRogerr wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am
GARRDENS wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am

never quite been this bad.
I’ll agree. The whole world’s gone tits up. This country especially.
Klima-Rob

Post by Klima-Rob »

There is no shortage, it's a tactic used to saturate the market so the wages will remain low, been happening for years mate
easelEasth

Post by easelEasth »

Klima-Rob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:22 am There is no shortage, it's a tactic used to saturate the market so the wages will remain low, been happening for years mate
yep bang on mate
Geady_Slav

Post by Geady_Slav »

The money fluctuates like everything else.
Wait until November time, then agencies will start paying £20+ ph. Then in Jan they’ll go back down to £13ph. Same old same old.
There isn’t a shortage either, they’ve been saying that for the last 30 years.
Worenn_MK

Post by Worenn_MK »

Geady_Slav wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:28 am The money fluctuates like everything else.
Wait until November time, then agencies will start paying £20+ ph. Then in Jan they’ll go back down to £13ph. Same old same old.
The agency have killed the job. Boss phones up for a cover driver doesn't know what he's going to get. The rubber duck or Graham Norton. Can't beat handshake/test drive/talk bollocks on way round / when can you start.
Geady_Slav

Post by Geady_Slav »

Worenn_MK wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 am
Geady_Slav wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:28 am The money fluctuates like everything else.
The agency have killed the job. Boss phones up for a cover driver doesn't know what he's going to get. The rubber duck or Graham Norton. Can't beat handshake/test drive/talk bollocks on way round / when can you start.
You tell me a boss that will hire a new pass driver with ‘Handshake/test drive/talk bollocks, when can you start’
You need stop living in 1970s.
Worenn_MK

Post by Worenn_MK »

Geady_Slav wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:32 am
You tell me a boss that will hire a new pass driver with ‘Handshake/test drive/talk bollocks, when can you start’
about 2000 mate now they leave it to agency's. Some lads are bang on care about what they are doing.. others will take front off a unit. But the old way you got a idea of what you were getting
peterzip

Post by peterzip »

Worenn_MK wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:38 am
Geady_Slav wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:32 am

about 2000 mate now they leave it to agency's. Some lads are bang on care about what they are doing.. others will take front off a unit. But the old way you got a idea of what you were getting
agency's are the best thing there the reason U get better rates there's full time jobs out there paying 10.90 nnhour now U might want to work for nothing but I don't
SmillHawki

Post by SmillHawki »

I only passed last year and every one told me I had to have 6 months experience
Tems1721

Post by Tems1721 »

SmillHawki wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:51 am I only passed last year and every one told me I had to have 6 months experience
yep experience obvs help with lower insurance, less newbie accidents etc.
peterzip

Post by peterzip »

SmillHawki wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:51 am I only passed last year and every one told me I had to have 6 months experience
should have done your homework before taking Ur test
SmillHawki

Post by SmillHawki »

peterzip wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:53 am
I got set on with in a week with talstaff.
peterzip

Post by peterzip »

SmillHawki wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:54 am
peterzip wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:53 am
I got set on with in a week with talstaff.
different areas n prob Ur agency desp for staff
YeoSlayer

Post by YeoSlayer »

Maybe there’s a shortage of people to update the website statistics. That’s where the money is 🤣
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

Too many flip flops prepared to work for peanuts employers will realise eventually when their vehicles repeatedly get damaged costing them more money you get what you pay for 👍
Vargalo

Post by Vargalo »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:21 am Too many flip flops prepared to work for peanuts employers will realise eventually when their vehicles repeatedly get damaged costing them more money you get what you pay for 👍
Yawn. Because we are here to feed his flippin majesty and his corrupt government, we even work for free, huh?
Anything else you have heard from the Useless Kinky Idiots Party or the Disgusting Ulster Pricks?
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

Vargalo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:22 am
lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:21 am Too many flip flops prepared to work for peanuts employers will realise eventually when their vehicles repeatedly get damaged costing them more money you get what you pay for 👍
Yawn. Because we are here to feed his flippin majesty and his corrupt government, we even work for free, huh?
Anything else you have heard from the Useless Kinky Idiots Party or the Disgusting Ulster Pricks?
sorry don’t do politics just observing what’s going on around us
Vargalo

Post by Vargalo »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:22 am
I'm a "flip flop" and I never worked for less than any of my British colleagues. Also I caused damage only twice in twenty years arisen of my fault.
The new drivers cannot find jobs because of the insurance maffia, not because of the Eastern Europeans. However, their numbers are soaring as most of them moved to Spain, Germany etc
wikeep

Post by wikeep »

Vargalo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:23 am

I'm a "flip flop" and I never worked for less than any of my British colleagues. Also I caused damage only twice in twenty years arisen of my fault.
The new drivers cannot find jobs because of the insurance maffia, not because of the Eastern Europeans. However, their numbers are soaring as most of them moved to Spain, Germany etc
I suspect the drivers causing most of the damage, pushing premiums up and wages down are actually those that have done the whole 'car to C+E' thing - that's just asking for trouble. You're asking for someone who has never driven anything bigger than a car to go out and drive anything up to 44t on the roads. It surprises me there aren't more accidents tbh, judging by the standard of driving from some HGV drivers that I see while plodding up and down the motorway network.
While it may be true that there are a minority of drivers (foreign or not) out there that are prepared to work for peanuts doing the job, so far as I can see, most employers seem to be paying a reasonable wage.
What doesn't help is there are a few European companies that will send foreign registered vehicles over here for a couple of months at a time, and do internal work. The wage is less, the truck overheads are less, and even if they pay 50 quid on Wizzair for the driver to fly home to have his 45's or whatever, it's still cheaper.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

wikeep wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:24 am
Vargalo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:23 am

I suspect the drivers causing most of the damage, pushing premiums up and wages down are actually those that have done the whole 'car to C+E' thing - that's just asking for trouble. You're asking for someone who has never driven anything bigger than a car to go out and drive anything up to 44t on the roads. It surprises me there aren't more accidents tbh, judging by the standard of driving from some HGV drivers that I see while plodding up and down the motorway network.
While it may be true that there are a minority of drivers (foreign or not) out there that are prepared to work for peanuts doing the job, so far as I can see, most employers seem to be paying a reasonable wage.
What doesn't help is there are a few European companies that will send foreign registered vehicles over here for a couple of months at a time, and do internal work. The wage is less, the truck overheads are less, and even if they pay 50 quid on Wizzair for the driver to fly home to have his 45's or whatever, it's still cheaper.
can you back up the whole “ car to Hgv “ theory?
Didn’t think so.
wikeep

Post by wikeep »

no, but 'I suspect' is different to saying 'it is'.
You stated that the issues ARE caused by 'the flip-flops'. I stated 'I suspect'. See the difference?
Ultimately those that went and threw money into the pockets of HGV training companies have been hoodwinked. There is not and has never been a shortage of HGV drivers, as we all know. I'm in almost the same position as everyone else, lack of experience, but can't get a job to gain it - although I did drive class 2 with occasional drawbar usage for a year for a well known recovery company who paint their trucks yellow. At the moment I drive cat D for a coach operator who's name rhymes with Fashionable Distress but the plan is to eventually go back to wagons when personal circumstances allow. If I can't get a job, will I automatically blame 'the flip-flops'? Absolutely not, it'll be down to a lack of experience.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

wikeep wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:26 am
You stated that the issues ARE caused by 'the flip-flops'. I stated 'I suspect'. See the difference?
Ultimately those that went and threw money into the pockets of HGV training companies have been hoodwinked. There is not and has never been a shortage of HGV drivers, as we all know. I'm in almost the same position as everyone else, lack of experience, but can't get a job to gain it - although I did drive class 2 with occasional drawbar usage for a year for a well known recovery company who paint their trucks yellow. At the moment I drive cat D for a coach operator who's name rhymes with Fashionable Distress but the plan is to eventually go back to wagons when personal circumstances allow. If I can't get a job, will I automatically blame 'the flip-flops'? Absolutely not, it'll be down to a lack of experience.
I didn’t state “ are caused”. See the difference 🙄. That was someone else so get your facts right otherwise or you just humiliate yourself 🤦‍♀️
wikeep

Post by wikeep »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:27 am
I didn’t state “ are caused”. See the difference 🙄. That was someone else so get your facts right otherwise or you just humiliate yourself 🤦‍♀️
I've tagged the wrong man!!! What a nob!! Apologies!! I'll alter it now. 🤣
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

wikeep wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:28 am

the car to c+e thing you refer to, is this a bruised ego?
Let’s be honest it’s one of the easiest jobs you can get into without much skill required.
wikeep

Post by wikeep »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:28 am
wikeep wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:28 am

the car to c+e thing you refer to, is this a bruised ego?
Let’s be honest it’s one of the easiest jobs you can get into without much skill required.
no not at all. I've held cat D for years, and did my C+E as an apprenticeship through the AA. Loved the job, (only job I've ever had that I genuinely loved) but they have 'business rules', that basically mean although you have a finish time on paper, they can keep you out as long as they want and there's nowt you can do about it.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

let’s have British born drivers and that will all change eh. 🤡.
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am
see it on here all the time non uk nationals willing to work for nothing no chance of wages rising while this is happening agencies are loving it 🤡
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am
see it on here all the time non uk nationals willing to work for nothing no chance of wages rising while this is happening agencies are loving it 🤡
can you back that up?
Didn’t think so.
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:31 am

can you back that up?
Didn’t think so.
open your eyes I’ve been in this game 30 years and is the worst it’s ever been just my opinion
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:31 am

can you back that up?
Didn’t think so.
open your eyes I’ve been in this game 30 years and is the worst it’s ever been just my opinion
I’ve been in this game 34 years so my eyes are open.
What I can see here is you humiliating yourself with your xenophobic views
Garyds

Post by Garyds »

I see the opposite that they won't get out of bed for less than £200 a day, so I don't know what comics you've been reading.
GARRDENS

Post by GARRDENS »

Garyds wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:33 am
I see the opposite that they won't get out of bed for less than £200 a day, so I don't know what comics you've been reading.
flip flops as you put it mostly have gone back home as there financially better off. As the sh*t wages over here doesn’t attract anyone at the moment.
Hik4view

Post by Hik4view »

haha, 🔔 🔚 I suggest you go read the post 99% responding to shi* wage’s willing to work are British, because UC credit forcing them to find a job. 😀 my self as I foreign never would take underpaid job.
moyent

Post by moyent »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:32 am

can you back that up?
Didn’t think so.
for prime minister
AndRotund

Post by AndRotund »

I've seen more natives working for peanuts than European drivers, You are just a racist motherf**ker.
thwell

Post by thwell »

Hik4view wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:34 am
haha, 🔔 🔚 I suggest you go read the post 99% responding to shi* wage’s willing to work are British, because UC credit forcing them to find a job. 😀 my self as I foreign never would take underpaid job.
British drivers preferring to live on benefits?? Lol! Funniest thing I’ve heard this year!
Hik4view

Post by Hik4view »

thwell wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:36 am
Hik4view wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:34 am
British drivers preferring to live on benefits?? Lol! Funniest thing I’ve heard this year!
who said British drivers? Aren’t you aware Gov is paying for your HGV license, why? When there’s no shortage of drivers, so they can recruit them straight from the job centre.
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

can you back that up?
Didn’t think so.
he doesn't have to back it up, its quite clear to see, can you prove him wrong,
Didn't think so.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:45 am

Didn't think so.
he does have to back up accusation or are you as clueless as he is? 🤡
I don’t have to back up anything I didn’t make or accuse anyone of anything 🤦‍♀️🙄
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:46 am

Didn't think so.
I don’t have to back up anything I didn’t make or accuse anyone of anything 🤦‍♀️🙄
do you have to reduce yourself to name calling, don't you think name calling in a debate is immature?
Clowns 🤡 act immature.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:50 am

Didn't think so.
do you have to reduce yourself to name calling, don't you think name calling in a debate is immature?
Clowns 🤡 act immature.
like some of my comments then call me out ffs 🤦‍♀️.
You’re being extremely silly here saying I have to back up anything.
Try to keep it simple for you.
He made the xenophobic comments not me and he couldn’t Back anything up anything.
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:58 am

Clowns 🤡 act immature.
He made the xenophobic comments not me and he couldn’t Back anything up anything.
ok! i don't disagree with all of your comments, im not your rival, but if you are going to debate with someone, do it with respect and maturity, when you start calling people names, immediately you have lost your debate, on this occasion I agree with Graham, there are too many none British working for a lesser wage, because that lesser wage is still more money than what they would be earning back home in their native country, you may not agree with that, and thats fine,
I can carry on respectfully debating you, or agree to disagree respect your opinion and move on.
I certainly won't lambast you into name calling
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:59 am

Clowns 🤡 act immature.
ok! i don't disagree with all of your comments, im not your rival, but if you are going to debate with someone, do it with respect and maturity, when you start calling people names, immediately you have lost your debate, on this occasion I agree with Graham, there are too many none British working for a lesser wage, because that lesser wage is still more money than what they would be earning back home in their native country, you may not agree with that, and thats fine,
I can carry on respectfully debating you, or agree to disagree respect your opinion and move on.
my point was to Lunn who made xenophobic comments.
I asked can he prove anything like
Working for peanuts
Repeatedly damaging vehicles
Obviously he can’t.
Couldn’t care less what happened to you.
Always the easy route for clowns is to blame foreigners
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:00 pm

Working for peanuts
Obviously he can’t.
for instance, scroll down to EdKinn comment,
"Yar Mum likes flip flops, see them parking up outside all the time"
Now! To me, he is an immature clown,
Don't be an EdKinn,
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:01 pm

Working for peanuts
Obviously he can’t.
Don't be an EdKinn,
ok can you prove they’re working for a lesser wage?
Didn’t think so.
We can carry on with the debate when you can back up what you’ve said.
I won’t respect your opinion because it has no foundation
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Working for peanuts
Obviously he can’t.
Don't be an EdKinn,
tell him I couldn’t care less what he said.
Incidentally who’s doing name calling now?
A bit contradictory eh?
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:02 pm

Working for peanuts
Obviously he can’t.
Don't be an EdKinn,
A bit contradictory eh?
I've worked with these guys, they've openly told me first hand that they don't get paid anywhere near £10ph,
Also stop telling me "don't think so"
Because I've had the conversation umpteen times with Romanian and Polish drivers. Did I record the conversation? No! So I don't have to prove nothing to satisfying your ignorance. It is what it is, im saying it the way it is.
Accept it
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

Working for peanuts
Obviously he can’t.
Don't be an EdKinn,
A bit contradictory eh?
I'm not name calling, I'm stating an opinion of fact that he's immature, EdKinn comment is conformation of that. Its well defined, but because you want to try win a debate with me, you are trying to use reverse psychology by trying to judge me by yours and EdKinn standards,
Educate yourself before you try outsmart others,
I'm done with speaking with you,
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:03 pm

Don't be an EdKinn,
A bit contradictory eh?
I'm not name calling, I'm stating an opinion of fact that he's immature, EdKinn comment is conformation of that. Its well defined, but because you want to try win a debate with me, you are trying to use reverse psychology by trying to judge me by yours and EdKinn standards,
likely made up story to try proving a point.
Tell me we’re you also on the Iranian embassy balcony?
Did you also just miss the herald of free enterprise?
I’ve been unfortunate enough to experience your sort before.
Did you have these conversations?
DON’T THINK SO.
Accept being wrong
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Don't be an EdKinn,
A bit contradictory eh?
so I’ve won the debate cheers 👋.
Name calling ie clown 🙄 proves you did.
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:04 pm

A bit contradictory eh?
unfortunately for the right minded people,
We've had to put up with people like you for a long time
And when I say people like you, I mean you socialist left wing Liberal do gooder snowflakes that have done no good only pander to the socialist left wing political correct government and media, our country is in ruin because of it all, and you have the nerve because you can't see past your nose to start asking for proof, problem is pal, I was here when Britain was great when the British man were the back bone of all industries, you're no doubt still shitting yellow tied to your mothers apron strings.
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

A bit contradictory eh?
and do you think that I care who wins or loses a debate with someone immature as you,
Mind over matter.
I don't mind and you don't matter
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:05 pm

and do you think that I care who wins or loses a debate with someone immature as you,
Mind over matter.
sorry granddad aka uncle Albert 😂. Thought you we’re finished with me?
Beginning to think you’ve some sort of weird obsession with me😂
Oh you you really do care who wins the debate, don’t you? 😂
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:06 pm

Mind over matter.
really?
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:06 pm

Mind over matter.
really?
really what?
Cmon keep humiliating yourself
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

Mind over matter.
really?
Don't rise to him Pal, you cannot fix stupid, he's about as intelligent as a house brick.
Just swerve him pal.
lunn2yney

Post by lunn2yney »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:07 pm

really?
Don't rise to him Pal, you cannot fix stupid, he's about as intelligent as a house brick.
Just swerve him pal.
I think he’s hilarious sorry for the slow reply I just picked myself off the floor 🤣
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

lunn2yney wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:07 pm

really?
Just swerve him pal.
I think he’s hilarious sorry for the slow reply I just picked myself off the floor 🤣
i think he's hilarious 🤣, poor fella has whats called a misguided mindset, no matter how you try to make him see sense, his misguided mindset is set in concrete, we'd die trying to educate him,
We can't educate bacon pal.
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:11 pm

Just swerve him pal.
i think he's hilarious 🤣, poor fella has whats called a misguided mindset, no matter how you try to make him see sense, his misguided mindset is set in concrete, we'd die trying to educate him,
oh princess have I upset you?
Why I don’t I pay for you to go to the local nail bar and get a nice manicure to cheer you up.
Make sure the nail bar doesn’t employ foreign workers otherwise you and your boyfriend will be on here humiliating yourselves again
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:17 pm

Why I don’t I pay for you to go to the local nail bar and get a nice manicure to cheer you up.
Make sure the nail bar doesn’t employ foreign workers otherwise you and your boyfriend will be on here humiliating yourselves again
not at all, as I stated in my previous comment to Lunn, I find you hilarious, and then you reply with the most ridiculous hilarious comment I have ever seen from you today, keep up the good work,
Me and Lunn could do with a laugh, and as it so happens, its at your expense 😆🤣😂
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:32 pm

not at all, as I stated in my previous comment to Lunn, I find you hilarious, and then you reply with the most ridiculous hilarious comment I have ever seen from you today, keep up the good work,
Me and Lunn could do with a laugh, and as it so happens, its at your expense 😆🤣😂
I have upset you though haven’t I?
Lost the debate
Got found out being a Walter Mitty
Keep coming back after saying you were finished with me 😂
Keep on proving me correct
Malil.Down

Post by Malil.Down »

jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:41 pm

Lost the debate
if you say so, you keep thinking that me little snowflake
jeandspo

Post by jeandspo »

Malil.Down wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:55 pm
jeandspo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:41 pm

Lost the debate
if you say so, you keep thinking that me little snowflake
not upsetting you but here you are proving it again and again.
If you could only prove any points you tried to make then you might have won the debate but unfortunately to stupid to do that.😘

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”