I have a Bulgarian driver, has a uk licence but Bulgarian digi card and qualification card. He is in the process of

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
geoffee28

I have a Bulgarian driver, has a uk licence but Bulgarian digi card and qualification card. He is in the process of

Post by geoffee28 »

I have a Bulgarian driver, has a uk licence but Bulgarian digi card and qualification card. He is in the process of obtaining a uk digi card.
I have no record of his CPC modules. How do I check these. His digi card is valid to 2024.
ShugGood

Re: I have a Bulgarian driver, has a uk licence but Bulgarian digi card and qualification card. He is in the process of

Post by ShugGood »

When is his DCPC card valid to ? Get him to do his 35 before it expires
geoffee28

Re: I have a Bulgarian driver, has a uk licence but Bulgarian digi card and qualification card. He is in the process of

Post by geoffee28 »

ShugGood wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 pm When is his DCPC card valid to ? Get him to do his 35 before it expires
valid to 2024
geoffee28

Post by geoffee28 »

ShugGood wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 pm When is his DCPC card valid to ? Get him to do his 35 before it expires
I will get him on his 35 hours as soon as possible.
ShugGood

Post by ShugGood »

geoffee28 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:35 pm
Traxion Training, on line, good prices and pay on the day
ionutDeluxe

Post by ionutDeluxe »

will that stand in explanation letter to traffic commissioner? I told him to do 35 hrs of periodic CPC training as soon as possible ? Lol
ShugGood

Post by ShugGood »

ionutDeluxe wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:37 pm
will that stand in explanation letter to traffic commissioner? I told him to do 35 hrs of periodic CPC training as soon as possible ? Lol
no, you need to make sure he has an up to date one when the present one runs out
ionutDeluxe

Post by ionutDeluxe »

ShugGood wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:38 pm

no, you need to make sure he has an up to date one when the present one runs out
hope that helps
Attachments
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg (134.56 KiB) Viewed 194 times
ShugGood

Post by ShugGood »

ionutDeluxe wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:39 pm
ShugGood wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:38 pm

hope that helps
yes, no problem exchanging the valid one, but then you have to renew it before it expires
NeriLorenz

Post by NeriLorenz »

A few years ago an article was published, which I have tried to find( unsuccessfully) that stated that JAUPT would accept proof of one course being completed overseas but the remaining 28hrs must be completed in the UK.
If they don't have a DCPC card then ensure they have completed their 35hrs in the UK.
ModePlace

Post by ModePlace »

Jaupt can get hold of the information
dimKeeper

Post by dimKeeper »

Get him to send his CPC card into Change to UK one then have him do UK CPC in the future

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”