HOW TO FIND A TRANSPORT MANAGER (TM CPC HOLDER) FOR YOUR OPERATOR'S LICENCE (HGV OR PSV) BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

HOW TO FIND A TRANSPORT MANAGER (TM CPC HOLDER) FOR YOUR OPERATOR'S LICENCE (HGV OR PSV) BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK

Post by Admin »

Use our free and complete guide to applying for an operator's licence - HGV (freight) or PSV (passenger) vehicles: guide-olicence
If you are looking for a transport manager (CPC holder) for your operator's licence or application, you can use the following 6 options:

1. Call 07833 684449 (phone or WhatsApp) 7 days a week 8am-11pm for personalised assistance at no extra cost or email [email protected]. One phone call or email will get you a qualified transport manager (CPC holder) in your area at these rates plus free guidance and assistance with your operator's licence.

2. Look through the ads posted by available transport managers and contact them directly in this forum: viewforum.php?f=5

3. Post your "Transport Manager Required" free ad in this forum: viewforum.php?f=6 and you will be contacted directly by transport managers

4. Post your "Transport Manager Required" free ad in our largest professional Facebook group for transport managers with 18,000 members: Transport Managers CPC UK

5. Post your "Transport Manager Required" ad in our WhatsApp groups for transport managers and operators at this link:
viewtopic.php?t=16271

6. Post your "Transport Manager Required" ad in our Reddit community at this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/TransportForum

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook groups for transport managers and operators with over 35,000 members at these links:
https://www.fb.com/groups/cpc.tm
https://www.fb.com/groups/oo.drivers.uk

Join our WhatsApp groups and Reddit community at this link:
https://bit.ly/3vOxQke
TTSSLtd
First name: Richard
Surname: Stuart
Company: Transport, Training and S
Phone: 07469216999

HGV/PSV External Transport Manager with Availability

Post by TTSSLtd »

External Transport Manager - With pending availability
Available for both HGV National and International PSV operator licences.
With over 30 years in Transport, predominantly in Operator and legal compliance, driver training, safety (NEBOSH Qualified) as well as a Depot Manager (O licence holder) for 10 years.
Also able to consult on existing and restricted licenses or assist on O-Licence applications.
Based in the North East and able to cover Teesside, Yorkshire, Wearside, Tyneside and East Cumbria. Our Website is www.ttssuk.co.uk
Please message me or contact 07469 216999
Last edited by TTSSLtd on Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alinb
First name: Alin
Surname: Baragan
Phone: +40724388442

Re: HOW TO FIND A TRANSPORT MANAGER (TM CPC HOLDER) FOR YOUR OPERATOR'S LICENCE (HGV OR PSV) BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK

Post by Alinb »

Hello.

My name is Alin Baragan and I submitted my CV for a vacancy with you in the company.
I do not have documents from England but I can submit. Can I be eligible for this position?
I have allowed category B since 2001 without incident
2017 Transport Manager Diploma
Neighborhood in logistics / transport for 14 years.
Thank you

Alin Baragan
[email protected]
Attachments
CV Alin Baragan EN.pdf
(104.9 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
PaulCPC

Re: HOW TO FIND A TRANSPORT MANAGER (TM CPC HOLDER) FOR YOUR OPERATOR'S LICENCE (HGV OR PSV) BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK

Post by PaulCPC »

CPC National Road haulage TM qualified. Looking for external TM work. Based in Hull East Yorkshire, able to cover a 40 mile radius from Hull. Ideally a start up haulier or a small company with upto 5 trucks. Contact if interested.
tm.grainger

Post by tm.grainger »

Hello!

I am an HGV International TM CPC Holder, I have been named on O'Licence's for nearly 10 years (Internal and External) and have been in the industry for 15.

I have years of experience with DVSA visits , Operator licence applications / variations / Refusals , Driver training , Tachograph infringements, HR and everything related with becoming or maintaining compliance.

I am based in the North East but I would be willing to travel for the right offer/ operator.

Making the change to external only.

Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07928 526 861 or [email protected].

Thank you

Allan Neil Grainger
Niti

Newly Qualified Transport Manager Coventry

Post by Niti »

Hi!
I am newly qualified transport manager based in Coventry; willing to travel within 30miles.
MikeManning

Post by MikeManning »

Hi All,

I Am based in Rochdale am currently a ETM for 1 company in Liverpool, now that i have these on the straight and narrow am looking for other companies to get on my books, I have my full HGV CPC & have worked in this industry for 28 Years, i still have good repute and have got companies through Public Inquiries and Audits with no problems at all, i am extremely diligant when it comes to compliance and keep upto date with all new and old regulations and am very hands on when it comes to the company and drivers, if you are with 45 miles of the OL16 area feel free to get in touch and we can work on quotes for the kind of TM your company requires.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks Mike
TTSSLtd
First name: Richard
Surname: Stuart
Company: Transport, Training and S
Phone: 07469216999

Re: HGV/PSV External Transport Manager with Availability

Post by TTSSLtd »

TTSSLtd wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 pm External Transport Manager - With availability
Available for both HGV National and International PSV operator licences.
With over 30 years in Transport, predominantly in Operator and legal compliance, driver training, safety (NEBOSH Qualified) as well as a Depot Manager (O licence holder) for 10 years.
Also able to consult on existing and restricted licenses or assist on O-Licence applications.
Based in the North East and able to cover Teesside, Yorkshire, Wearside, Tyneside and East Cumbria. Our Website is www.ttssuk.co.uk
Please message me or contact 07469 216999
Paul - EXTM

Post by Paul - EXTM »

External Transport Manager - Goods National.
Sussex and Hampshire. Standard and Restricted licences catered for.
Paul - M:07968 475 639
Nick hgh

Post by Nick hgh »

PaulCPC wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:23 pm CPC National Road haulage TM qualified. Looking for external TM work. Based in Hull East Yorkshire, able to cover a 40 mile radius from Hull. Ideally a start up haulier or a small company with upto 5 trucks. Contact if interested.
Hi we are after a tm for one lorry and trailer to run out of selby would you be interested 07300592067 thanks
Ianabutton

Post by Ianabutton »

Hi all

Please see the attached link to our Transport Compliance service

www.completetransportcompliancelimited.co.uk
britspeed

External Transport Manager Available immediately

Post by britspeed »

External/Internal Transport Manager

International CPC qualified. Certificate & CV available upon request.

Any industry accepted.

Available immediately within 100 mile radius of Hemel Hempstead, further distance available upon request.

Email [email protected].

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”