£12 an hour
Job type
Part-time
Permanent
Shift and schedule
No weekends
Day shift
Monday to Friday
A brilliant place to work, where you're treated as an individual. Join our team as a part-time, permanent School Bus Driver, as we grow our business:

Part-time vacancy: Monday to Friday during term times
No working at Weekends
Two week breaks at Easter & Christmas and longer during the Summer
Achieve a genuine work life balance when you work at Hatch Green Coaches. It's not by accident that you won't have to work on Sundays or late shifts - it's how we've built the company.

Become part of a friendly team when you join Hatch Green Coaches. Don't just take our word for it, read what our colleagues say about working here:

'From day one I have felt looked after, listened to and welcomed into a friendly team' (Paul)
'I could not have found a better job. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and professional! It’s a pleasure to go to work' (Alan)
'You'll never want to work anywhere else' (Carole)
'Returning to employment after raising my children was a daunting prospect but everyone at Hatch Green Coaches welcomed me with smiles and encouragement. I can’t think of a reason not to work here!' (Kate)
'Wish I had come to Hatch Green Coaches years ago - it's the best move I ever made' (Graham)
Prefer to talk to us in person than fill in an application? Call us for a chat and tell us a bit more about you.

We're available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, by calling us on 01823 480338 - just mention that you're calling to chat about our current School Driver vacancy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please have your driving licence to hand so we can find out more about your driving licence entitlements. We are seeking Category D or D1 licence holders to apply for this role.

Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week

Salary: £12.00 per hour

Schedule:

Day shift
Monday to Friday
No weekends
Supplemental pay types:

Yearly bonus
COVID-19 considerations:
All colleagues are provided with Covid-19 training and protective equipment to keep you safe.

Licence/Certification:

Category D1 Licence without a 101/nfhr restriction (required)
Work Location: In person

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook groups for transport managers and operators with over 33,000 members at these links:
https://www.fb.com/groups/cpc.tm
https://www.fb.com/groups/oo.drivers.uk

Join our WhatsApp groups and Reddit community at this link:
https://bit.ly/3vOxQke

Return to “Bus and coach driver job vacancies | Employment offered”