Hi, Anyone wanting to keep an accurate log of their hours, break, poa etc. without needing to constantly get the pen

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
JodieGrody

Re: Hi, Anyone wanting to keep an accurate log of their hours, break, poa etc. without needing to constantly get the pen

Post by JodieGrody »

blox.Prime wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:28 pm
KINGSTAFFO wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:27 pm
blox.Prime wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:27 pm

take the same effort to remove the card as it does ending the shift and starting the shift the following day
what’s the point, just causing yourself problems, just leave the card in let the office deal with it at the end of the week🤷‍♂️
you must enter your start country and end country every day the office can’t alter entries onto your tacho card
just ignore the Debbie downers, if it's not for them they'll never have anything good to say tbf
seann+Faith

Re: Hi, Anyone wanting to keep an accurate log of their hours, break, poa etc. without needing to constantly get the pen

Post by seann+Faith »

I have a same. Fantastic. But them app it's a bit shite. I bought other app in playstore call driver card reader pro.
Phoenix_Peter

Post by Phoenix_Peter »

Driver Card reader pro is £5 or £6 (ish can't remember) one of payment, does everything you need.
gary.stoop

Post by gary.stoop »

Phoenix_Peter wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:30 pm Driver Card reader pro is £5 or £6 (ish can't remember) one of payment, does everything you need.
I never paid anything me
griffinorMS

Post by griffinorMS »

gary.stoop wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:31 pm
Phoenix_Peter wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:30 pm Driver Card reader pro is £5 or £6 (ish can't remember) one of payment, does everything you need.
I never paid anything me
what does yours look like
Phoenix_Peter

Post by Phoenix_Peter »

I never paid anything me
There is a free version and a pro version
gary.stoop

Post by gary.stoop »

Phoenix_Peter wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:39 pm
I never paid anything me
driver card reader Pro is the one iv got and I didn't have to pay a thing I'm.on android so don't no if its android thing if u have iPhone but I never paid
Phoenix_Peter

Post by Phoenix_Peter »

gary.stoop wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:39 pm
Phoenix_Peter wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:39 pm

I never paid anything me
driver card reader Pro is the one iv got and I didn't have to pay a thing I'm.on android so don't no if its android thing if u have iPhone but I never paid
I'm on android, says in the about section in the playstore that there's a one off fee, maybe you didn't realize..
Attachments
Photo.jpg
Photo.jpg (129.53 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”