Are you looking for Commercial Vehicle Service Provider

Ads by maintenance companies and mechanics looking for work or offering their services
sebb
First name: Sebastian
Surname: kiko
Company: sebb

Are you looking for Commercial Vehicle Service Provider

Post by sebb »

Mot Mobile ltd are offering commercial Safety Maintenance Inspection (SMI’s), (PMI’s) and Mot Preparation to all operators within M25 and surroundings who are struggling. We also offer delivery and collection of your vehicle from chosen ATF Centre.
I am fully qualified CPC manager in Road Haulage, IRTEC and FTA Approved in HGV Technician also DVSA licensed MOT Tester class 4 & 7.
I have a very good reputation for what I do. Once you're happy with our quote, we will go ahead with the work. You will have peace of mind
with a good understanding of current DVSA system and requirements. We come to your premises at time and day suits you. Avoid the hassles of dropping off your vehicle and being overcharged by BIG garages call 07954524069 or email [email protected]
sebb
First name: Sebastian
Surname: kiko
Company: sebb

Re: Are you looking for HGV & VAN Maintenance Service Provider

Post by sebb »

Mot Mobile services provides commercial Safety Maintenance Service and Mot Preparation
Within London, Surrey Berkshire and surroundings offer very good competitive price. Our services offered
 Preventive maintenance(PMI) for vans and HGV’s
 Mot Preparation for Vans and Trucks
 Safety maintenance inspection
 Decelerometer brake testing system
 On-site inspection
 Minor defect work carried out
Mot Mobile service has a good understanding of current DVSA system and requirements to ensure your fleet is well maintained and in a safe condition to use on the road with approved IRTEC and FTA technician. We come to your premises at time and day suits you. Avoid the hassles of dropping off your vehicle and being overcharged by BIG garages call 07954524069 or email [email protected] Save Money Save Time

Return to “Mechanics or maintenance companies available and looking for work | Services offered or employment wanted”