Policies, procedures and compliance documents for sale for transport managers and operators

Post ads about anything including training courses, insurance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, miscellaneous
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

Policies, procedures and compliance documents for sale for transport managers and operators

Post by Admin »

COMPLIANCE for TM's.
I am seeing more and more posts requesting help with policies, procedures and compliance documents, this may be more from the newbie TM's but I do think we all need help at times in this difficult industry.
Compliance in the road transport is a very tight nit industry and I am unsure why as there's endless amounts of work out there.
I'm unsure why we can't help each other out, keep the standards high and stop the practice of bringing down the TM rates!
With this in mind, I've taken the decision to try and help but it won't be for free as you'll all agree, you get nothing for free in this life.
Quite a few of you have already contacted me regarding policies, procedures and compliance documents so I'll explain a little of what I'm up to at the moment.
A little history first - I've worked in this industry for many years, firstly being brought up in the industry, from driving my first truck as a 6 year old sat on my father's knee to learning how to rope and sheet before I left school in 1986.
I served an engineering apprenticeship in the Nuclear submarines industry, I then ran my own business before coming back in to the industry in 2005 at my father's disgust 🤣.
I drove for many companies/operators to gain as much driving experience as possible, passed my Wamitab COTC, TM CPC and IOSH while still driving.
I then started as a part-time external TM, still driving and moved more towards the TM work.
I was then offered a Group TM position which I did for over two years, working many 80/90 hour weeks.
I resigned from that position in January this year and after a few weeks of rest, I took the decision to go back to the external TM work and I've not looked back.
I'm up to my limit of four operators and I'm snowed under with the amount of work I have due to my best practice approach.
This approach does generate a lot of extra work so this is the reason for the delays in the preparation work but I can now report I have a website under construction.
I'm hoping in a few weeks time, I'll have a site that explains what services I offer as an External TM/Consultant and I'll also have a shop/store page selling various transport related documents.
(This may expand to other products related to the industry in time).
Included will be the basic policies: - H & S, Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Mobile Phone, etc.
Driving License, Medical, Navigation Declarations, Night-time Agreements, etc.
Then on to Driver policies: - Driver Standards, Driver Responsibilities, Managing Driver Distractions, Vulnerable Road Users, etc.
Vehicle related policies: - Daily Walk Around Check, Defect Reporting, VOR, Wheel Security, Tyre Management, etc.
Compliance documents: - Re-torque Record, VOR Record, Tyre Record Sheets, Gate Checks, etc.
Procedures for Avoiding Bridges Strikes, Wheel Nut Re-torque, etc.
This is not an exhaustive list!
I'm unsure what the general consensus is on this but there seems to be a lot of interest.
I'm unsure of a pricing structure yet so please don't ask!
All the policies, procedures and compliance documents will be sold so you as a TM can edit them to suit your various clients and sell on at a profit so we all make money.
This type of service may upset some TM's, if it does then you have seriously underestimated the actual amount of work that is out there for the taking.
I hope with this help I'll be giving, it will in time improve the reputation of the external TM with the TC's as three of the TC's have seen my work!
My details are attached so feel free to drop me your details if you're interested but please don't ask for any more details as everything is above and my Mrs is moaning enough about the hours I'm working 🙈🤣

176293703_1461359444195999_1820960141118581931_n.jpg
176293703_1461359444195999_1820960141118581931_n.jpg (211.89 KiB) Viewed 494 times

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook groups for transport managers and operators with over 35,000 members at these links:
https://www.fb.com/groups/cpc.tm
https://www.fb.com/groups/oo.drivers.uk

Join our WhatsApp groups and Reddit community at this link:
https://bit.ly/3vOxQke

Return to “Ads about anything – training courses, insurance, vehicle finance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, apps, miscellaneous”