Can anyone recommend a decent, sensibly priced card reader and analysis software package please

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
pidar

Can anyone recommend a decent, sensibly priced card reader and analysis software package please

Post by pidar »

Morning guys, can anyone recommend a decent, sensibly priced card reader and analysis software package please, all pointers appreciated.
Thanks
Ercan Yilin

Re: Can anyone recommend a decent, sensibly priced card reader and analysis software package please

Post by Ercan Yilin »

Disc-check from TDi. Owner drivers remote download device and full analysis for £20 per month. No upfront fee. Daily driver downloads and live remaining driving time via our free app. No need to purchase download devices.
Veikko

Re: Can anyone recommend a decent, sensibly priced card reader and analysis software package please

Post by Veikko »

Call nova data Braintree
Tim38s

Post by Tim38s »

TMS Analysis Ltd Nottingham & the downloader they sell, can`t remember the model, as I`ve got a VDO one which works well.....great back up, easy website to navigate & decent people
Davro

Post by Davro »

So Far Fleetgo is good, You dont have to buy device you can lease it.Even if wana buy cost you £220 not like others fortune.Tracking,Auto Techo downloads,Analyze everyting £19+Vat a month.They charge you per vehicle not like others charge for device+otherservices+per driver Techo per week+for everyweek VMU downloads seprete charges.In £19+Vat per vehicle thats it no matter how many drivers drives the vehicle.I did my research and find out this cheaper and good as i m using it.
Kevi

Post by Kevi »

I use globofleet paid 280 for all the bits, with free updates and it anilizes infringements
BeBop

Post by BeBop »

Tachomaster analysis, DOT automatic daily download and vehicle tracking for £20 a month.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”