Hi evening, Up to you but we won't touch this one with a barge pole in future. Non payer, was due 15th Dec, no

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Patricon

Hi evening, Up to you but we won't touch this one with a barge pole in future. Non payer, was due 15th Dec, no

Post by Patricon »

Hi evening, Non payer, was due 15th Dec, no response to emails can't reach him on the number either.
Up to you but we won't touch this one with a barge pole in future.
Attachments
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (155.33 KiB) Viewed 261 times
JimmPure

Re: Hi evening, Up to you but we won't touch this one with a barge pole in future. Non payer, was due 15th Dec, no

Post by JimmPure »

Put his Cx number on as well
JimmPure

Re: Hi evening, Up to you but we won't touch this one with a barge pole in future. Non payer, was due 15th Dec, no

Post by JimmPure »

The only Mandeep Singh on Cx right now is from Coventry
Be careful not to accuse the wrong person
JimmPure

Post by JimmPure »

Your bloke is trading as MSN LOGS
He also has very good feed back
The may be a good reason his not replying
Aparone

Post by Aparone »

I had an issue with MSN but he answered all of our calls and he paid it with a short delay but to be completely honest - he promised to pay after xmas and he did it without any further chasing
Patricon

Post by Patricon »

JimmPure wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:14 pm Your bloke is trading as MSN LOGS
He also has very good feed back
The may be a good reason his not replying
just look at the post mate
JagxTuss

Post by JagxTuss »

MSN is good as gold probably a genuine reason for the issue
androc_1698

Post by androc_1698 »

Same problems, i sent already many emails for them and no reply, no payment, 18 days late!
rajo-1673

Post by rajo-1673 »

Msn always pay late no gud v dont bid on their jobs anymore gudluck mate
Donnial

Post by Donnial »

Interesting as the have a Sheffield (I think) number I know it’s not for Hatton garden in central London
Attachments
Google.jpg
Google.jpg (46.7 KiB) Viewed 237 times
spoilocus

Post by spoilocus »

Donnial wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:22 pm Interesting as the have a Sheffield (I think) number I know it’s not for Hatton garden in central London
I can assure you that adresa was used in the past by another company that tried to screw people…
Donnial

Post by Donnial »

spoilocus wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 pm
Donnial wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:22 pm Interesting as the have a Sheffield (I think) number I know it’s not for Hatton garden in central London
I can assure you that adresa was used in the past by another company that tried to screw people…
maybe the accounts address
spoilocus

Post by spoilocus »

Donnial wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:25 pm
spoilocus wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 pm
maybe the accounts address
Don't know what ... but deffo this address rings a big bell 🔔...
Baxe_risman

Post by Baxe_risman »

that address in Hatton Garden is a register office address that loads of companies use.
Kamrance

Post by Kamrance »

Hi mate, I can tell you that the number definitely works. Whenever you do a job for them they message you off that number. It might not be connected to a single mobile phone (bit like WhatsApp for computers), but the number is definitely correct.
Hope you get it sorted soon enough mate.
Patricon

Post by Patricon »

If anyone is remotely interested in an update, I can gladly confirm that we have now been paid 😜👍😀
MARRotalle

Post by MARRotalle »

Loads of couriers are going tits up be very careful
Glynetta

Post by Glynetta »

NEVER ANY ISSUES WITH THEM WE ALL SOMETIMES MISS THINGS
Martims

Post by Martims »

Feedback for that company speak itself. They always been a terrible one to work for. I still don’t understand why a lot of people work for companies like that 🤦‍♂️
Heronix

Post by Heronix »

Yeah issues with him too this month. Strange one
di6ezlest

Post by di6ezlest »

Don’t know why people still use CX full of non payers by the looks of it nowadays… Just pay the people for the work, simple
Krisol

Post by Krisol »

They are paying a bit late but no issue so far apart is late with extra month 🤷‍♂️
Obilles

Post by Obilles »

They don't care about that 45 days term! They're paying in the first week at next month!
kumar_master

Post by kumar_master »

Be Aware don’t use MSN logistics you won’t get paid I have couple of invoices due not getting any answers.
NAJ3ments

Post by NAJ3ments »

More than 45 days end of month is a joke
bbartosz

Post by bbartosz »

Same with Agi Global Logistics(NCL) payment due 15.12.23 paid today, and my feedback disappeared from Their profile, CX are sneaky

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”