Staying at the Novotel London Greenwich tonight. Can someone advise me if there is any space nearby to park a Sunsun

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
McLYELLER

Staying at the Novotel London Greenwich tonight. Can someone advise me if there is any space nearby to park a Sunsun

Post by McLYELLER »

Staying at the Novotel London Greenwich tonight. Can someone advise me if there is any space nearby to park a Sunsun as Google Maps isn’t showing anything obvious? Thanks Unless I can park on the single yellow outside the hotel after 6pm or whenever the sign says. That could work.
Attachments
The Travellers Choice.jpg
The Travellers Choice.jpg (92.31 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Markinol

Re: Staying at the Novotel London Greenwich tonight. Can someone advise me if there is any space nearby to park a Sunsun

Post by Markinol »

Bus stop outside front of hotel, not a red route, just check what the sign (if there is one) says.
136_lewismequ

Re: Staying at the Novotel London Greenwich tonight. Can someone advise me if there is any space nearby to park a Sunsun

Post by 136_lewismequ »

Markinol wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:39 pm Bus stop outside front of hotel, not a red route, just check what the sign (if there is one) says.
you can’t park on a bus stop!
westMOnn

Post by westMOnn »

Hotel has a coach bay outside the front we use it for pick ups but also known coaches to park overnight when staying in the hotel
fletchPro

Post by fletchPro »

westMOnn wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:40 pm Hotel has a coach bay outside the front we use it for pick ups but also known coaches to park overnight when staying in the hotel
yeh I’ve park up over night there when I did expat
westMOnn

Post by westMOnn »

Attachments
Greenwich.jpg
Greenwich.jpg (277.62 KiB) Viewed 71 times
browes

Post by browes »

All else fails and the hotel doesn't let you park. Go here it's about a 20 minute walk from your hotel and free at night.
Attachments
Park.jpg
Park.jpg (363.29 KiB) Viewed 70 times
JERVISAN

Post by JERVISAN »

I parked overnight the other day didn't get any bother
CollThere

Post by CollThere »

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (84.07 KiB) Viewed 68 times
CollThere

Post by CollThere »

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (167.8 KiB) Viewed 68 times
CollThere

Post by CollThere »

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (34.63 KiB) Viewed 68 times
136_lewismequ

Post by 136_lewismequ »

nick4ummni wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:44 pm Go park at the 02
that’s miles away
nick4ummni

Post by nick4ummni »

136_lewismequ wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 pm
that’s miles away
tube back it’s only North Greenwich
136_lewismequ

Post by 136_lewismequ »

nick4ummni wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 pm
136_lewismequ wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:45 pm
that’s miles away
tube back it’s only North Greenwich
there is no tube in Greenwich .. it’s underground to Canary Wharf then walk to Heron keys DLR and take DLR to Cutty Sark. Then walk about 20 mins.
McLYELLER

Post by McLYELLER »

It says not to park.
Attachments
London.jpg
London.jpg (38.18 KiB) Viewed 60 times
Faull8Nate

Post by Faull8Nate »

You’ve answered your own question.
poolect

Post by poolect »

I stayed there and had to go to o2
TyeePPort

Post by TyeePPort »

Imagine a coach driver using some common sense other than asking the world what to do 🤣
light6oked

Post by light6oked »

Leave it there our boss says get a ticket cheaper than paying parking taxis and diesel about time London got its parking sorted like the rest of Europe
LockLockup

Post by LockLockup »

Careful parking outside as you will get booked there are bays outside the ibis just a few minutes walk from the Novotel. You can park there overnight until 9am.

Return to “Bus and coach drivers | General discussions”