Make sure you receive and reply to all messages in all your contact methods that you provided – email, phone, WhatsApp

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Admin
Site Admin
First name: Dmitry
Surname: Nade
Company: TransportForum.com
Phone: +447833684449
WhatsApp: +447833684449
E: [email protected]
A: If you need a transport manager or an operator's licence anywhere in the UK, contact me 7 days a week

Make sure you receive and reply to all messages in all your contact methods that you provided – email, phone, WhatsApp

Post by Admin »

It is very important that you check all your messages in your email, text, WhatsApp and whatever other means of communication you have provided. Emails or messages will be sent only once. It is impractical to duplicate messages every time such as sending an email first and then sending a duplicate text message to tell you that I've sent an email. Some people seem to completely ignore their emails. Don't be like that, it can cause serious problems with lost time and unnecessary expenses, especially when you are dealing with the Traffic Commissioner's licensing office.

The Traffic Commissioner's office send their important correspondence via email only and, if I receive something for you, I will also forward it by email only once. I've seen some people lose their licenses because they ignore emails or other messages.

You also should check your Spam email folder at least once a day and treat it just like your regular Inbox. Spam filters are extremely unreliable and they can put an important email in Spam even if it is from a contact with whom you've already exchanged emails, even Gmail can do that.

If you use a different email for your business or the operator's licence, make sure to setup an email forwarder so that all your emails are automatically forwarded to your main email address that you check regularly. In Gmail, forwarding can be set up for free if you go to Settings → Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Sometimes people set up a new email address for a newly registered domain when they start a new company such as [email protected], then give that email address as their contact email and forget to check it regularly. If you registered a new domain or a new email address, make sure to forward all emails from it to your primary email address that you check regularly. You can do it in your domain or website hosting admin panel.

Some people constantly and repeatedly fail to notice or reply to emails. If you do that, it will cost you a significant amount of time, money and efforts especially when you are trying to obtain an operator's licence. I noticed that people like that always have their email inbox polluted with all kinds of old emails, most of which are useless junk and spam. I recommend you to clear up your inbox and delete or archive all unnecessary emails in it. Below is what my email inbox normally looks like it its ideal condition, usually at the end of each day when I'm done with work.

Heres' how to set up mail forwarding for your Gmail. Other email providers don't allow forwarding for free, so use Gmail. Login to your Gmail account on your computer, not the phone, and go to Settings (the cogwheel icon in the top right corner). Then follow the instructions on the screenshot below.
How to set up mail forwarding in Gmail.jpg
How to set up mail forwarding in Gmail.jpg (278.33 KiB) Viewed 33 times

Email inbox - Ideal condition - No new emails.png
Email inbox - Ideal condition - No new emails.png (154.78 KiB) Viewed 135 times

If you need a Transport Manager (CPC Holder) or assistance with an Operator's Licence anywhere in the UK, contact Dmitry Nade at TransportForum.com 7 days a week 8am-11pm on 07833 684449 (phone and WhatsApp) or email: [email protected]

Join our Facebook groups for transport managers and operators with over 35,000 members at these links:
https://www.fb.com/groups/cpc.tm
https://www.fb.com/groups/oo.drivers.uk

Join our WhatsApp groups and Reddit community at this link:
https://bit.ly/3vOxQke

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”