Hello, Will be interested in getting some traction work (not containers) from the end of MAY. Suffolk Ideal 3-4 days,

Advertise here if your are looking for transport companies to move your loads
arthurnie

Hello, Will be interested in getting some traction work (not containers) from the end of MAY. Suffolk Ideal 3-4 days,

Post by arthurnie »

Hello,
Will be interested in getting some traction work (not containers) from the end of MAY. Suffolk
Ideal 3-4 days a week. Pm pls.
Amaziop

Re: Hello, Will be interested in getting some traction work (not containers) from the end of MAY. Suffolk Ideal 3-4 days

Post by Amaziop »

Try Bartrums in Felixstowe if you want to subcontract. They do not do containers.
arthurnie

Re: Hello, Will be interested in getting some traction work (not containers) from the end of MAY. Suffolk Ideal 3-4 days

Post by arthurnie »

Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:54 am Try Bartrums in Felixstowe if you want to subcontract. They do not do containers.
will do. I think they might need adr
Amaziop

Post by Amaziop »

arthurnie wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:55 am
Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:54 am Try Bartrums in Felixstowe if you want to subcontract. They do not do containers.
im not sure they need subbies but they do not do containers i spoke to them but we want to only do containers.
arthurnie

Post by arthurnie »

Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:56 am
im not sure they need subbies but they do not do containers i spoke to them but we want to only do containers.
containers are easier but you lose too much time. In the last 5 days. I got 2x 4.5 hours at client and 2x 4 hours at the docks. I basically lost a day of work stupidly. Or about 10-12 of my time for free. Not worth it.
Amaziop

Post by Amaziop »

arthurnie wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:08 pm

containers are easier but you lose too much time. In the last 5 days. I got 2x 4.5 hours at client and 2x 4 hours at the docks. I basically lost a day of work stupidly. Or about 10-12 of my time for free. Not worth it.
yeah but apparently curtainsiders are hard work when u have to pull your curtains about

Obviously u have adr lowloaders etc i dunno how much of that does Bartrums do.
arthurnie

Post by arthurnie »

Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:10 pm

yeah but apparently curtainsiders are hard work when u have to pull your curtains about

i have done curtains, boxes, fridges, air pressure bulk tankers ... I know what they are about.
Most days i was able to do 1 tip 1 load and drive 9 hours or 1 tip and finish in 8-11 hours … Is a compromise, harder work, more free time
Amaziop

Post by Amaziop »

arthurnie wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:11 pm

i have done curtains, boxes, fridges, air pressure bulk tankers ... I know what they are about.
Most days i was able to do 1 tip 1 load and drive 9 hours or 1 tip and finish in 8-11 hours … Is a compromise, harder work, more free time
im with you. Smeets ferry might be a place to enquire also.
arthurnie

Post by arthurnie »

Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:12 pm

thanks
Amaziop

Post by Amaziop »

arthurnie wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:12 pm
Amaziop wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:12 pm

thanks
not sure i just know they do other work than containers also out of Felixstowe.
kamilea

Post by kamilea »

jamiemai wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:18 pm Just sent you a pm mate.
I did send you a pm.
ovidigine

Post by ovidigine »

jamiemai wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:18 pm Just sent you a pm mate.
pm you buddy

Return to “Road haulage transport services wanted | Looking for haulage sub-contractors to do haulage work”