Good evening I'm looking for job as ltd driver class2 or class 1 at maidstone or medway Council. Thanks

Ads by companies looking to hire truck drivers
hamidersi

Good evening I'm looking for job as ltd driver class2 or class 1 at maidstone or medway Council. Thanks

Post by hamidersi »

Williamat

Re: Good evening I'm looking for job as ltd driver class2 or class 1 at maidstone or medway Council. Thanks

Post by Williamat »

You'll need to enrol with whichever agency they use. Pretty sure they'll not employ you directly Ltd...
hamidersi

Re: Good evening I'm looking for job as ltd driver class2 or class 1 at maidstone or medway Council. Thanks

Post by hamidersi »

Williamat wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:57 pm You'll need to enrol with whichever agency they use. Pretty sure they'll not employ you directly Ltd...
many thanks.
MirMice

Post by MirMice »

I have container jobs for you in London Gateway.
Give me a call if you are interested 07398509777
hamidersi

Post by hamidersi »

MirMice wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:58 pm I have container jobs for you in London Gateway.
Give me a call if you are interested 07398509777
I will call you. Thanks

Return to “HGV truck driver job vacancies | Employment offered”