Hi, if you have a vehicle in garage, and it misses it PMI, should I let TC know?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Joance

Hi, if you have a vehicle in garage, and it misses it PMI, should I let TC know?

Post by Joance »

jagtris

Re: Hi, if you have a vehicle in garage, and it misses it PMI, should I let TC know?

Post by jagtris »

No put it on VOR the date it went off road and then when it comes back on the road...include the odometer reading on both dates and make sure there is a PMI done on it before you use it again...
Joance

Re: Hi, if you have a vehicle in garage, and it misses it PMI, should I let TC know?

Post by Joance »

jagtris wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:46 pm No put it on VOR the date it went off road and then when it comes back on the road...include the odometer reading on both dates and make sure there is a PMI done on it before you use it again...
VOR?
I’m rookie
Richarak

Post by Richarak »

vehicle off road
Joance

Post by Joance »

Thank you, it might be in there some time.
It’s taken weeks for the part to come in
martinfe

Post by martinfe »

the vehicle is VOR, as long as it has a PMI before it goes back on the road and you’ve recorded the time it was off the road with the explanation, that’s all you need
Coreyer

Post by Coreyer »

then it def register it as VOR
stewartec

Post by stewartec »

Make sure it's on your maintenance planner and show the dates on it
Palpingn

Post by Palpingn »

And download the tacho at point of VOR and record it on the VOR record/report.
The on reactivation download again
This is to ensure it’s not been used when it’s not meant to
leonixei

Post by leonixei »

It's in garage? Pmi it
Joance

Post by Joance »

leonixei wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:10 pm It's in garage? Pmi it
Casket leak
JohnBee

Post by JohnBee »

Joance wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:11 pm
leonixei wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:10 pm It's in garage? Pmi it
Casket leak
Joance, get them to PMI it once the gasket is fixed.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”