Afternoon guys, don't know if I'm missing summit here but we were granted an interim O License, Anyone know otherwise,

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
gavinfoun

Afternoon guys, don't know if I'm missing summit here but we were granted an interim O License, Anyone know otherwise,

Post by gavinfoun »

Afternoon guys, don't know if I'm missing summit here but we were granted an interim O License on May 1st, should we be getting some form of confirmation, it was paid for immediately but heard nothing since, I know they are slow of late. Anyone know otherwise, they are uncontactable just now. Thanks in advance.
diserson

Re: Afternoon guys, don't know if I'm missing summit here but we were granted an interim O License, Anyone know otherwis

Post by diserson »

After paying for interim, I still waited the full length to get the O licence but they refunded me my interim payment that I made
roberthj

Re: Afternoon guys, don't know if I'm missing summit here but we were granted an interim O License, Anyone know otherwis

Post by roberthj »

I got interim granted and then 1 week later got full licence granted. Only took 7 weeks start to finish.
gavinfoun

Post by gavinfoun »

Been on the phone 1hr 20 mins to be told I cannot register for online with an interim it has to full to be granted first, so I said how do I prove to prospective employers ive got one, he said show them your email.. Really £68 for an email.. God help us
GregWell

Post by GregWell »

mine target completion date shows as 2nd of February... but from what i heard will take about 6 months to be ready... idk about the interim one, which is supposed to be earlier, maybe this one is for 2nd of February...
gavinfoun

Post by gavinfoun »

Ah OK, when i paid for it the site was down and only took payment for the interim, ill try again now and see where we get this time thanks.
Witjabi

Post by Witjabi »

Have you signed up to manage your o licence On line? If you have have a look. If you haven't.. get signed up.. your licence will be there.
walterca

Post by walterca »

Try looking at your vosa account it should tell you on there its been granted.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”