Hi I want to know some advice or opinions about NTP online training Thank you

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Violetoo

Hi I want to know some advice or opinions about NTP online training Thank you

Post by Violetoo »

Hi
I want to know some advice or opinions about NTP online training
Thank you
Kimbarin

Re: Hi I want to know some advice or opinions about NTP online training Thank you

Post by Kimbarin »

It’s amazing, has a pass rate of 83%, everything you need is online, you get 1 year access and full tutor support. If you’re determined to pass and be a qualified transport manager then you should 100% go with NTP
Nikoluter

Re: Hi I want to know some advice or opinions about NTP online training Thank you

Post by Nikoluter »

Kimbarin wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:02 pm It’s amazing, has a pass rate of 83%, everything you need is online, you get 1 year access and full tutor support. If you’re determined to pass and be a qualified transport manager then you should 100% go with NTP
it is not fair promote company in which one you work :lol:
Kimbarin

Post by Kimbarin »

Nikoluter wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:05 pm
Kimbarin wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:02 pm It’s amazing, has a pass rate of 83%, everything you need is online, you get 1 year access and full tutor support. If you’re determined to pass and be a qualified transport manager then you should 100% go with NTP
yes it is! The lady is asking for opinions and I gave mine. In my opinion NTP is the best and our pass rate reflects that #proud
bobster

Post by bobster »

I will second Kimbarin opinion on the services provided by NTP ..... their course is a very high standard with excellent tutor guidance and advice so if I was you Violetoo I would call them and have a chat so that they give you the guidance you are seeking
Vincelera

Post by Vincelera »

I passed first time with NTP with very little prior knowledge. I did the Transport Manager CPC. I was so impressed I did the advanced course straight after! Excellent support from them at all times during the course and extremely helpful with my sometimes really stupid questions! As a company we have now put through a second TM to NTP.
Axellewo

Post by Axellewo »

Passed with first time.
Juliersto

Post by Juliersto »

I am doing advanced course from NTP...they are amazing and always ready to help.
ClaireTa

Post by ClaireTa »

I did a refresher with NTP would recommend
Simoninte

Post by Simoninte »

I did both PSV and haulage CPCs with NTP and passed both first time. Highly recommend.
Steviels

Post by Steviels »

I done my road haulage with them via home study online and think it is a good way to go. I do not think i would of taken the information in that well sat in a class room enviroment for 10 days
Waldeso

Post by Waldeso »

I passed first time Haulage CPC, I found the course good and once found that more than one person marks assessments and the second persons emails had ended up in my junk folder I have to say feedback is great. The online course means you set the speed and you have to be strict with yourself to study but it’s great to do in the cab on nights out or at home. After passing with NTP I am not only a TM on 3 licenses but I also tutor their Driver CPC courses. I have recommended the course to a number of people.
DarylNTP

Post by DarylNTP »

Hi All,

I can confirm nobody on this forum who has commented works for NTP Online Learning. I know that because I work for NTP Online Learning and I've only just registered on here!!!

Our course is amazing though and if you want to increase your chance of passing then we can help you BUT it takes commitment and hard work from you.
KimNTP

Post by KimNTP »

Nikoluter wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:05 pm
This person does not work for NTP Online Learning and nor have they ever worked for NTP Online Learning, I know because I work at NTP Online Learning with @DarylNTP. Thank you for the great comments @Kimbarin, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the course :D
KimNTP

Post by KimNTP »

Waldeso wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:28 pm I passed first time Haulage CPC, I found the course good and once found that more than one person marks assessments and the second persons emails had ended up in my junk folder I have to say feedback is great. The online course means you set the speed and you have to be strict with yourself to study but it’s great to do in the cab on nights out or at home. After passing with NTP I am not only a TM on 3 licenses but I also tutor their Driver CPC courses. I have recommended the course to a number of people.
Thank you for the great comments about our course Waldeso but you don't work for NTP tutoring our Driver CPC courses as we do not offer Driver CPC training :? . We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the course though and congratulations on your qualification :D
KimNTP

Post by KimNTP »

DarylNTP wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:56 pm Hi All,

I can confirm nobody on this forum who has commented works for NTP Online Learning. I know that because I work for NTP Online Learning and I've only just registered on here!!!

Our course is amazing though and if you want to increase your chance of passing then we can help you BUT it takes commitment and hard work from you.
I second that, Hi @DarylNTP - Nice to see you in here! Help me set the record straight about NTP Online Learning please :D

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”