Does any one know how to start a government petition to pros pone the roll out of euro 6 in major cities

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
kingro

Does any one know how to start a government petition to pros pone the roll out of euro 6 in major cities

Post by kingro »

Does any one know how to start a government petition to pros pone the roll out of euro 6 in major cities until pandemic is under control and truck manufacturers have caught up to a reasonable build time
waeliton

Re: Does any one know how to start a government petition to pros pone the roll out of euro 6 in major cities

Post by waeliton »

Won't happen. London set the ball rolling. By end of 2022 Euro 5 will be dead.
AdiiMo

Re: Does any one know how to start a government petition to pros pone the roll out of euro 6 in major cities

Post by AdiiMo »

waeliton wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:27 pm Won't happen. London set the ball rolling. By end of 2022 Euro 5 will be dead.
at least London let's you go round the M25.
Manchesters including all the motorways surrounding it.
Can't even pass by
florinet

Post by florinet »

Yeah we had to do it so should everyone else. Can’t have one rule for one and another for the other
kingro

Post by kingro »

florinet wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:38 pm Yeah we had to do it so should everyone else. Can’t have one rule for one and another for the other
absolutely bit for me now to order what i would want new its 2023 because their so behind
florinet

Post by florinet »

kingro wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:39 pm
florinet wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:38 pm Yeah we had to do it so should everyone else. Can’t have one rule for one and another for the other
absolutely bit for me now to order what i would want new its 2023 because their so behind
I have heard that as well
andreist01

Post by andreist01 »

I find ghost plates at £20 a set sort this issue

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”