Hi guys, beware there with accounts with Morgan fuels be careful they've just tried to bill me a new yearly charge,

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
EsatGreen

Hi guys, beware there with accounts with Morgan fuels be careful they've just tried to bill me a new yearly charge,

Post by EsatGreen »

Hi guys, beware there with accounts with Morgan fuels be careful they've just tried to bill me a new yearly charge of £15 per card a year, they said there rolling it out, I've told them drop the charge or the cards are getting cut up but there standing on this new policy.
Princeus

Re: Hi guys, beware there with accounts with Morgan fuels be careful they've just tried to bill me a new yearly charge,

Post by Princeus »

Never pay a charge. They need us!
EsatGreen

Re: Hi guys, beware there with accounts with Morgan fuels be careful they've just tried to bill me a new yearly charge,

Post by EsatGreen »

Princeus wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:39 pm Never pay a charge. They need us!
exactly my point, they've till the end of the day and there getting cut up
Princeus

Post by Princeus »

EsatGreen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:39 pm
cancel direct debit immediately.
EsatGreen

Post by EsatGreen »

Princeus wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:40 pm
funny you say that :lol: it's been done
Princeus

Post by Princeus »

EsatGreen wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:40 pm
Princeus wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:40 pm

funny you say that :lol: it's been done
easily forgotten when you're busy.
garyonsutt

Post by garyonsutt »

Just stop using the card they will ring you then tell them pay me back or it's not getting used...
Fraudmax are the same with the hidden fees and charges I get a feeling UKfuels will be the same soon..
Best I've found so far are fuel card services never had a fee or wrong invoice at all from them and no hidden extras
waeliton

Post by waeliton »

Started off cheap but they're not cheaper now. Not used them in a while. Fuel Card Co tried the same
shamick

Post by shamick »

Gotta watch all of them like a hawk, you are never too busy to check an invoice where the potential for dodgy practices are rife

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”