Hello everyone I looking for operation centre in Bedfordshire. Recommendation, message me pls. TIA

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
robertbull

Hello everyone I looking for operation centre in Bedfordshire. Recommendation, message me pls. TIA

Post by robertbull »

Mirelanc

Re: Hello everyone I looking for operation centre in Bedfordshire. Recommendation, message me pls. TIA

Post by Mirelanc »

for how many trucks and trailers? do you already have your licence or are you applying for it?
robertbull

Re: Hello everyone I looking for operation centre in Bedfordshire. Recommendation, message me pls. TIA

Post by robertbull »

Mirelanc wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:30 pm for how many trucks and trailers? do you already have your licence or are you applying for it?
I've got o license already.
Thank you for your support. This is my contact no. 07830632340 and I will explain to you.
1truck 1trailer, unit and trailer

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”