Evening, Anybody knows a good company that does R&M packs on old tippers? Tia

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Jeremy_Kiddo

Evening, Anybody knows a good company that does R&M packs on old tippers? Tia

Post by Jeremy_Kiddo »

Evening, Anybody knows a good company that does R&M packs on old tippers? (packs that cover any mechanical faults on the tippers as I got a 2015 tipper truck) Based on 100km per annum
Tia
JohnfLex

Re: Evening, Anybody knows a good company that does R&M packs on old tippers? Tia

Post by JohnfLex »

Oh, expensive plan you have! Check out with the dealership of your make to start of with. It set a standard of such.
Jeremy_Kiddo

Re: Evening, Anybody knows a good company that does R&M packs on old tippers? Tia

Post by Jeremy_Kiddo »

JohnfLex wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:15 pm Oh, expensive plan you have! Check out with the dealership of your make to start of with. It set a standard of such.
think they won't do it as the truck being that old
JohnfLex

Post by JohnfLex »

Jeremy_Kiddo wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:16 pm
JohnfLex wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:15 pm Oh, expensive plan you have! Check out with the dealership of your make to start of with. It set a standard of such.
I tried to have R&M on an used tractor unit, Renault, and they would not even quote me as they were to embarrassed about the monthly price.
Jeremy_Kiddo

Post by Jeremy_Kiddo »

JohnfLex wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:16 pm
Jeremy_Kiddo wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:16 pm
I tried to have R&M on an used tractor unit, Renault, and they would not even quote me as they were to embarrassed about the monthly price.
that's the issue with these insurances 🤣

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”