Hello, Someone received such a letter from traffic commissioner and what did you do?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
oncinch

Hello, Someone received such a letter from traffic commissioner and what did you do?

Post by oncinch »

Hello, Someone received such a letter from traffic commissioner and what did you do? I mention that I apply for a 0 licence in August, in December request me to make a refresher course which I made it and now I received this letter.
I have been ask Romanian Authority, and they don't have such a certificate, I even ask in Germany at BAG they don't have either. It's Brexit the problem?
Please someone who deal with this problem, what did you do?
Thank you
Attachments
letter.jpg
letter.jpg (61.49 KiB) Viewed 429 times
alundp

Re: Hello, Someone received such a letter from traffic commissioner and what did you do?

Post by alundp »

Would probably just be easier for the Operator to Employ a TM with a UK Cert
adam.Boy

Re: Hello, Someone received such a letter from traffic commissioner and what did you do?

Post by adam.Boy »

alundp wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:31 pm Would probably just be easier for the Operator to Employ a TM with a UK Cert
Oncinch, ☝🏻this
Johnalex

Post by Johnalex »

When you did your refresher course did you send a copy of the certificate to the TO?
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

Johnalex wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:35 pm When you did your refresher course did you send a copy of the certificate to the TO?
yes, twice, I wrote them every week since November, because they don't answer you
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

It will be ,but with extra cost, why should I pay someone, if I have one and I work as TM before. Until this year nobody have this problem.my concern is why didn't simply write you don't made it in uk then, find a TM from UK..just want to know how we solve this problem. Thanks mate
moabinst

Post by moabinst »

Unfortunately since Brexit the TC no longer have access to the European criminal records database, so you now need a certificate to prove that you have a clean record.
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

moabinst wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:39 pm Unfortunately since Brexit the TC no longer have access to the European criminal records database, so you now need a certificate to prove that you have a clean record.
yes that I can sent it to them a criminal records. But not a certificate of good repute
hhektorce

Post by hhektorce »

Without prejudice to Article 11(4), the Member State of establishment shall accept as sufficient proof of good repute for admission to the occupation of road transport operator the production of an extract from a judicial record or, failing that, an equivalent document issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the Member State where the transport manager or any other relevant person used to reside.
2.Where a Member State imposes on its own nationals certain conditions relating to good repute, and proof that these conditions are met cannot be provided by means of the document referred to in paragraph 1, that Member State shall accept as sufficient proof for nationals of other Member States a certificate issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the Member State(s) where the transport manager or any other relevant person used to reside stating that these conditions have been met. Such certificate shall relate to the specific information taken into consideration in the Member State of establishment.
hhektorce

Post by hhektorce »

hhektorce wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 pm Without prejudice to Article 11(4), the Member State of establishment shall accept as sufficient proof of good repute for admission to the occupation of road transport operator the production of an extract from a judicial record or, failing that, an equivalent document issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the Member State where the transport manager or any other relevant person used to reside.
2.Where a Member State imposes on its own nationals certain conditions relating to good repute, and proof that these conditions are met cannot be provided by means of the document referred to in paragraph 1, that Member State shall accept as sufficient proof for nationals of other Member States a certificate issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the Member State(s) where the transport manager or any other relevant person used to reside stating that these conditions have been met. Such certificate shall relate to the specific information taken into consideration in the Member State of establishment.
as stated in the article you need to apply for a judicial record(cazier judiciar) from the country that issued your certificate.
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

hhektorce wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:41 pm
hhektorce wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:40 pm Without prejudice to Article 11(4), the Member State of establishment shall accept as sufficient proof of good repute for admission to the occupation of road transport operator the production of an extract from a judicial record or, failing that, an equivalent document issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the Member State where the transport manager or any other relevant person used to reside.
as stated in the article you need to apply for a judicial record(cazier judiciar) from the country that issued your certificate.
thank you
Dragossm

Post by Dragossm »

Since brexit the traffic commissioner likes the transport manager to have English Operating cpc certificate its easier for them... Look at taking it here or get someone to act as your transport manager...
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

Dragossm wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:42 pm Since brexit the traffic commissioner likes the transport manager to have English Operating cpc certificate its easier for them... Look at taking it here or get someone to act as your transport manager...
yes but means another few months to wait if I apply again, I don't know if I can change now transport manager since I already apply
Ianeryy

Post by Ianeryy »

Charlie Ahmed can advise you this gent, as he seams to be getting stressed?
Oncinch, it's no good venting your frustrations on here, go to www.invergold.co.uk fill in the form or telephone the number and ask to speak with Charlie.
andreewt

Post by andreewt »

I think a clean " Cazier judiciar " will be sufficient . Get it translated in english.
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

andreewt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:47 pm I think a clean " Cazier judiciar " will be sufficient. Get it translated in english.
i think so
SorabBuzz

Post by SorabBuzz »

Also my tm cpc was not recognised in Romania so probably Brexit related
JulieSpin

Post by JulieSpin »

It is not just a GB problem. UK citizens in the EU are facing the same issue. The solution is to sit the Two day TM refresher courses.
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

JulieSpin wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:49 pm It is not just a GB problem. UK citizens in the EU are facing the same issue. The solution is to sit the Two day TM refresher courses.
I have made it, and still they request this
keenUpdate

Post by keenUpdate »

My UK cert is ok in Belgium
oncinch

Post by oncinch »

keenUpdate wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm My UK cert is ok in Belgium
seem the issue is in uk with eu citizen from beginning off the year
richielte

Post by richielte »

keenUpdate wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm My UK cert is ok in Belgium
When you say it's ok in Belgium, do you live in Belgium and is the operation only based in Belgium or do you have a base in this country as well??
Barnesta

Post by Barnesta »

Every step is designed to cost money to the humble operator in one way or another.
leonideo

Post by leonideo »

My Romanian CPC TM is ok here in uk
Dalex.Daily

Post by Dalex.Daily »

This is what they asked for in addition to a certificate of a clean criminal record:
The document from the Police Chief Commissioner, confirming that Mr ___________________ has no criminal record has been noted. However, in accordance with Article 19 of EC1071, the document we need to see is an actual Certificate of Good Repute from the Chief Inspector of Road Haulage in Craiova.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”