Hello. Can anyone advise where to book a manager cpc exam please? Not a course with an exam,

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Gaalki

Hello. Can anyone advise where to book a manager cpc exam please? Not a course with an exam,

Post by Gaalki »

Hello. Can anyone advise where to book a manager cpc exam please? Not a course with an exam, just the actual tests please. I have tried a lot of companies but they all want to sell you their course. Is there a way of booking this direct like you do with your driving licence test with dvla?
Thanks
KieCzar

Re: Hello. Can anyone advise where to book a manager cpc exam please? Not a course with an exam,

Post by KieCzar »

Depends where your based but I’m London based done my test only with Haulage training institute they are based in slough. Call them though as they don’t always show all the spaces for their tests online.
Gaalki

Re: Hello. Can anyone advise where to book a manager cpc exam please? Not a course with an exam,

Post by Gaalki »

ClackFlack wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:33 pm Hi mate....here you go Gaalki. https://www.mdrtraininguk.com/cpc-examinations
thanks mate 🙂
ClackFlack

Post by ClackFlack »

Gaalki wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:33 pm
ClackFlack wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:33 pm Hi mate....here you go Gaalki. https://www.mdrtraininguk.com/cpc-examinations
thanks mate 🙂
you are more than welcome you know that. 🙂
Laniera

Post by Laniera »

We offer exams only, we are based in Dorset.
https://waysidetransport.co.uk/
AdamGood

Post by AdamGood »

We do at Alpha HGV based in Hereford give us a call 01432 345556 same exam date
Dabhadis

Post by Dabhadis »

Enterprise transport do them all over country
owensign

Post by owensign »

I would happily recommend Wayside transport training in Dorset. Speak to Lindsey. I did my exam only with them.
PughQ

Post by PughQ »

Skills and education group
MikMinnie

Post by MikMinnie »

Pearson CPC for CILT online exams

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”