Hi Good Evening! Any suggetion on how can I book my TM CPC exam?? Thanks!

Post ads about anything including training courses, insurance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, miscellaneous
starlinUp

Hi Good Evening! Any suggetion on how can I book my TM CPC exam?? Thanks!

Post by starlinUp »

Hi Good Evening!
Any suggetion on how can I book my TM CPC exam??
Thanks!
WillieLily

Re: Hi Good Evening! Any suggetion on how can I book my TM CPC exam?? Thanks!

Post by WillieLily »

Have you done a study pack or a course?
starlinUp

Post by starlinUp »

WillieLily wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:00 pm Have you done a study pack or a course?
study pack
Dennisus

Post by Dennisus »

Last time i checked they were suspended due to covid. Might be different now. There's a guy who knows more, i think he was called Google or something like that.
HurstBear

Post by HurstBear »

Exams through CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) offer online exams every 2 months (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec). If you are interested please message me and I will provide further detail.
cleggie

Post by cleggie »

HurstBear wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 pm Exams through CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) offer online exams every 2 months (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec). If you are interested please message me and I will provide further detail.
intested. Is this both exams the multiple choice and case study?
HurstBear

Post by HurstBear »

cleggie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:11 pm
HurstBear wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 pm Exams through CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) offer online exams every 2 months (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec). If you are interested please message me and I will provide further detail.
CILT don't do a multiple choice, it is two written exams (typed on the online version) both 2.5 hours each
cleggie

Post by cleggie »

HurstBear wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:11 pm
CILT don't do a multiple choice, it is two written exams (typed on the online version) both 2.5 hours each
can you DM me more details please
HurstBear

Post by HurstBear »

cleggie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:12 pm
HurstBear wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:11 pm

can you DM me more details please
yes I will do.
Jogriffer

Post by Jogriffer »

can you also DM me some info. I’m sure I’ve asked you before, but my heads in the shed so just roll with it 😂👍🏻
HurstBear

Post by HurstBear »

Jogriffer wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:13 pm
can you also DM me some info. I’m sure I’ve asked you before, but my heads in the shed so just roll with it 😂👍🏻
yeah no worries I'll get some info to you both tomorrow when I get to the office. Cheers
Athersev

Post by Athersev »

Im on the course 4 December Bham still going ahead, purchased course study and exam all in for Just under £800.00 inc vat. had the documents since Sept last loads of online classes, huge manual, study for as long as you want, mock exams, and everything you need to know.
Enterprise Training, google them, but sorry course admittance is closed for Dec, but you can get March. Good Luck
jackwhack

Post by jackwhack »

Athersev wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:17 pm Im on the course 4 December Bham still going ahead, purchased course study and exam all in for Just under £800.00 inc vat. had the documents since Sept last loads of online classes, huge manual, study for as long as you want, mock exams, and everything you need to know.
Enterprise Training, google them, but sorry course admittance is closed for Dec, but you can get March. Good Luck
not criticising but spending that sort of money wouldn't you be better of spending another couple hundred and having a proper tutor led course and vastly increasing your chances of passing as its not just what you answer but How you answer it and a instructor should be teach you what they want
Athersev

Post by Athersev »

jackwhack wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:18 pm
Athersev wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:17 pm Im on the course 4 December Bham still going ahead, purchased course study and exam all in for Just under £800.00 inc vat. had the documents since Sept last loads of online classes, huge manual, study for as long as you want, mock exams, and everything you need to know.
not criticising but spending that sort of money wouldn't you be better of spending another couple hundred and having a proper tutor led course and vastly increasing your chances of passing as its not just what you answer but How you answer it and a instructor should be teach you what they want
that’s exactly what I’m getting live tutoring via Zoom 7 days weekly, and able to go back over them as many times as I want. Previously this same course was almost 2k for 10 days in the classroom, so for me this is excellent, I have been studying now since 10 Sept and still do live 1 Hour zoom sessions daily, I’ve completed 4 mock exams, and have got the required score. I’m very confident having studies for well more than 10 days in the classroom.
jackwhack

Post by jackwhack »

Athersev wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:18 pm
that’s exactly what I’m getting live tutoring via Zoom 7 days weekly, and able to go back over them as many times as I want. Previously this same course was almost 2k for 10 days in the classroom, so for me this is excellent, I have been studying now since 10 Sept and still do live 1 Hour zoom sessions daily, I’ve completed 4 mock exams, and have got the required score. I’m very confident having studies for well more than 10 days in the classroom.
seems whoever is charging £2k is pulling a few pants down.
Local place to me is running the course for £1175 and you won't get any better tuition.
But I wish you luck
Athersev

Post by Athersev »

jackwhack wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Local place to me is running the course for £1175 and you won't get any better tuition.
But I wish you luck
thanks I’m happy with my purchase, the 2k is a resident course.
jackwhack

Post by jackwhack »

Athersev wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:20 pm
jackwhack wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:19 pm

But I wish you luck
thanks I’m happy with my purchase, the 2k is a resident course.
as I say if your happy with what you get that's all that matters and I wish you luck
starlinUp

Post by starlinUp »

can you please DM me some infos too? Thanks
davcase

Post by davcase »

is it not the RSA that do exams?
HurstBear

Post by HurstBear »

davcase wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:22 pm
is it not the RSA that do exams?
there are three examination awarding bodies OCR (who will cease their exams in 2021, CILT and RSA) each training provider choses which awarding body they wish to register with and be part of their association.

Return to “Ads about anything – training courses, insurance, vehicle finance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, apps, miscellaneous”