Hello, Wouldn’t it be good if there was an app that covered, daily checks, run sheets, upload fuel purchases,

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
thomp4me

Hello, Wouldn’t it be good if there was an app that covered, daily checks, run sheets, upload fuel purchases,

Post by thomp4me »

Hello, Wouldn’t it be good if there was an app that covered, daily checks, run sheets, upload fuel purchases, built in truck nav, tracker, and able to send movement orders to it for the driver and job lists, that was accessible from the office, a tablet dedicated to the wagon or driver.
nathaffee

Re: Hello, Wouldn’t it be good if there was an app that covered, daily checks, run sheets, upload fuel purchases,

Post by nathaffee »

We use Manpack from Mandata.
benPenn

Re: Hello, Wouldn’t it be good if there was an app that covered, daily checks, run sheets, upload fuel purchases,

Post by benPenn »

There's already a few apps out there that do this....
thomp4me

Post by thomp4me »

benPenn wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm There's already a few apps out there that do this....
that’s helpful, thanks for that 👌👌
benPenn

Post by benPenn »

thomp4me wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:44 pm
benPenn wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm There's already a few apps out there that do this....
that’s helpful, thanks for that 👌👌
you'll have to find them.. I can't remember the name of the app we used to use...

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”