Good Afternoon guys, could anyone recommend me best Tachograph analysis software? Thanks In Advance.

Post ads about anything including training courses, insurance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, miscellaneous
Mansooko

Good Afternoon guys, could anyone recommend me best Tachograph analysis software? Thanks In Advance.

Post by Mansooko »

Good Afternoon guys, could anyone recommend me best Tachograph analysis software?
Thanks In Advance.
johuman

Re: Good Afternoon guys, could anyone recommend me best Tachograph analysis software? Thanks In Advance.

Post by johuman »

Disc-check from TDi, simple and easy to use. £1 per driver per week. No charge for vehicles. No contract pay as you go.
Scottin

Re: Good Afternoon guys, could anyone recommend me best Tachograph analysis software? Thanks In Advance.

Post by Scottin »

Highly recommend Rocksand Computers system called Pitstop. Easy to navigate and good value also. Check online and take a 30 day free trial.
nisarts

Post by nisarts »

Disc check by far the best.
kenpyredi

Post by kenpyredi »

Call nova data Braintree great system for small companies also their walk round app
Leeuter

Post by Leeuter »

Convey is a great user friendly system
Broadix

Post by Broadix »

anamaic wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:26 pmTachomaster
this is also very driver friendly if you use the phone app
BrianjKing

Post by BrianjKing »

I use trutac and does every thing I need
SpencerHey

Post by SpencerHey »

Please take a look at our Disc Check Analysis software. One of the most cost effective and intuitive softwares on the market. Happy to provide a FOC months trial to anyone looking to change supplier
https://tdisoftware.co.uk/disc-check/
gillibBuff

Post by gillibBuff »

We just switched to Convey, easy system to use. Driver App and does the lot
Mansooko

Post by Mansooko »

gillibBuff wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:31 pm We just switched to Convey, easy system to use. Driver App and does the lot
how much this cost?
gillibBuff

Post by gillibBuff »

Mansooko wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:32 pm
gillibBuff wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:31 pm We just switched to Convey, easy system to use. Driver App and does the lot
how much this cost?
was done by head office so not sure, will see what I can find out
Mansooko

Post by Mansooko »

gillibBuff wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:32 pm
Mansooko wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:32 pm
how much this cost?
was done by head office so not sure, will see what I can find out
Thank you
Mansooko

Post by Mansooko »

AdamGood wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:34 pmtachomaster
isn’t it bit costly?
AdamGood

Post by AdamGood »

Mansooko wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:35 pm
isn’t it bit costly?
its ok for small fleet...
Mansooko

Post by Mansooko »

AdamGood wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:35 pm
Mansooko wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:35 pm
isn’t it bit costly?
its ok for small fleet...
thanks
sweetioniz

Post by sweetioniz »

We use Pitstop very user friendly
ClaireFear

Post by ClaireFear »

We have just switched to Tdi Disk Check from Tachomaster. Getting to grips with it now, few new things to learn but like how you can just click on certain things and it opens the relevant report. Like the driver debrief system and it links with earned recognition so you can see how you score before applying. Good discount too if you are a FORS member
johuman

Post by johuman »

ClaireFear wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:40 pm We have just switched to Tdi Disk Check from Tachomaster. Getting to grips with it now, few new things to learn but like how you can just click on certain things and it opens the relevant report. Like the driver debrief system and it links with earned recognition so you can see how you score before applying. Good discount too if you are a FORS member
many thanks for you honest review. Our aim is to provide a simple and clear solution.
JamiZin

Post by JamiZin »

Aquariusit you only pay by the no off drivers
Barnesho

Post by Barnesho »

Tachomaster by far the best
wiLife

Post by wiLife »

A few have recommended Convey. I agree it's very user friendly system. I prefer to Tachomaster
DaviPlus

Post by DaviPlus »

Contact Trac Mk Ltd. They can offer the the service
rogerson

Post by rogerson »

Only just seen this so sorry for a late response but without doubt the best system out there is Convey Web I use it with all my clients as an ETM and when I was full time in house TM it helped me manage 136 drivers on my own. It's a wonderful management tool and easy to use and very cost effective and no contract.

Return to “Ads about anything – training courses, insurance, vehicle finance, fuel cards, businesses for sale, apps, miscellaneous”