Evening all, anyone know of any potential work for a brand new Swindon based owner operator?

Ads by haulage companies and owner-operators offering their transport services
roberpath

Evening all, anyone know of any potential work for a brand new Swindon based owner operator?

Post by roberpath »

Evening all, anyone know of any potential work for a brand new Swindon based owner operator? Unit only at the minute but happy to acquire anything needed.
Richartz

Re: Evening all, anyone know of any potential work for a brand new Swindon based owner operator?

Post by Richartz »

Can you or do you know of anyone / anywhere that hires or sells caravan transporter tirs with ramps?
Dolante

Re: Evening all, anyone know of any potential work for a brand new Swindon based owner operator?

Post by Dolante »

Evening Roberpath. A friend just sent me a screenshot of this. I'm looking for long term owner operators or sub contractors to help with my increasing work load on curtainsiders out of Tetbury and Cirencester.
AndreiSay

Post by AndreiSay »

Dolante wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:45 pm Evening Roberpath. A friend just sent me a screenshot of this. I'm looking for long term owner operators or sub contractors to help with my increasing work load on curtainsiders out of Tetbury and Cirencester.
I hope you don’t mind mate I’ve just pinged you a message over
Dolante

Post by Dolante »

AndreiSay wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:46 pm
Dolante wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:45 pm Evening Roberpath. A friend just sent me a screenshot of this. I'm looking for long term owner operators or sub contractors to help with my increasing work load on curtainsiders out of Tetbury and Cirencester.
I hope you don’t mind mate I’ve just pinged you a message over
👍 just replied mate.
roberpath

Post by roberpath »

messaged you buddy
Dolante

Post by Dolante »

roberpath wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:47 pm
messaged you buddy
replied to your message twice mate.
aleoswa

Post by aleoswa »

Hi, yes you could be perfect. I have been grafting to win a client in Swindon. Negotiations have been hard and I think I am close to winning the business. If I give you all the details, I reckon you could undercut me quite happily 😂
roberpath

Post by roberpath »

aleoswa wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:48 pm Hi, yes you could be perfect. I have been grafting to win a client in Swindon. Negotiations have been hard and I think I am close to winning the business. If I give you all the details, I reckon you could undercut me quite happily 😂
haha fair play I have my own business I brought my dad a unit and I’m just trying to keep him busy for the next few years, not looking to build anything other than a stable income for him.
But understand your comment
aleoswa

Post by aleoswa »

roberpath wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:49 pm
aleoswa wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:48 pm Hi, yes you could be perfect. I have been grafting to win a client in Swindon. Negotiations have been hard and I think I am close to winning the business. If I give you all the details, I reckon you could undercut me quite happily 😂
haha fair play I have my own business I brought my dad a unit and I’m just trying to keep him busy for the next few years, not looking to build anything other than a stable income for him.
it's nice to see someone else who can understand sarcasm. It's something lacking on Facebook these days 👍 good luck to you
roberpath

Post by roberpath »

aleoswa wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:50 pm
roberpath wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:49 pm
it's nice to see someone else who can understand sarcasm. It's something lacking on Facebook these days 👍 good luck to you
thanks mate
Dolante

Post by Dolante »

no chance it's my own work from my own yard.
nathange

Post by nathange »

Would you be interested in containers ex Southampton?
roberpath

Post by roberpath »

nathange wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:51 pm Would you be interested in containers ex Southampton?
could you pm me some more details please
Kieronne

Post by Kieronne »

Try M.T Barnsley in calne

Return to “Haulage companies and owner-drivers available and looking for work | Freight transport services offered”