Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post ads, suggest new sub-forums or post anything else that doesn't fit into any of the categories above
Post Reply
Grouprion
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm

Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Grouprion »

Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.
Davidsxp
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:14 am

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Davidsxp »

Just buy a 12 month warranty from someone like WMS Group cost about £1400-1800
Grouprion
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Grouprion »

Davidsxp wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:43 pm Just buy a 12 month warranty from someone like WMS Group cost about £1400-1800
thank you.
sibrimera
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:30 am

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by sibrimera »

Tom Darlington supplied my last one, and I`m happy with it & the back up when we had a problem with the fridge soon after buying it, no messing with the brand new replacement - T.Darlington 07941 609672 @ Wigan
Grouprion
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Grouprion »

sibrimera wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:44 pm Tom Darlington supplied my last one, and I`m happy with it & the back up when we had a problem with the fridge soon after buying it, no messing with the brand new replacement - T.Darlington 07941 609672 @ Wigan
amazing thank you.
sibrimera
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:30 am

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by sibrimera »

Grouprion wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:45 pm
sibrimera wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:44 pm Tom Darlington supplied my last one, and I`m happy with it & the back up when we had a problem with the fridge soon after buying it, no messing with the brand new replacement - T.Darlington 07941 609672 @ Wigan
amazing thank you.
I had the paintwork done after purchase to bring it into line with my other one, its an EX Stobart with FSH & Jan 2023 MOT, I bought it on 730332 Kms, and I`m happy with it.....
Attachments
Volvo.jpg
Volvo.jpg (10.63 KiB) Viewed 38 times
Grouprion
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Grouprion »

sibrimera wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:45 pm
Grouprion wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:45 pm
sibrimera wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:44 pm Tom Darlington supplied my last one, and I`m happy with it & the back up when we had a problem with the fridge soon after buying it, no messing with the brand new replacement - T.Darlington 07941 609672 @ Wigan
amazing thank you.
I had the paintwork done after purchase to bring it into line with my other one, its an EX Stobart with FSH & Jan 2023 MOT, I bought it on 730332 Kms, and I`m happy with it.....
my Scania is ex Stobart thankfully under warranty as we had no end of problems the latest silencer buildup a new one costs 8000.
Mikender
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Mikender »

You want a 2nd hand wagon with 1 year warranty , NEVER going to happen, unless you buy add on warranty
Grouprion
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:41 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Grouprion »

Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm You want a 2nd hand wagon with 1 year warranty , NEVER going to happen, unless you buy add on warranty
I have a 2nd hand Scania with one year warranty.
Bellista
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Bellista »

Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm You want a 2nd hand wagon with 1 year warranty , NEVER going to happen, unless you buy add on warranty
obviously never bought your own motor then
Mikender
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Mikender »

Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:52 pm
Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm You want a 2nd hand wagon with 1 year warranty , NEVER going to happen, unless you buy add on warranty
obviously never bought your own motor then
had plenty , if you got a wagon from a franchise dealer with 1 year warranty you done good
Bellista
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Bellista »

Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm
Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:52 pm
Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm You want a 2nd hand wagon with 1 year warranty , NEVER going to happen, unless you buy add on warranty
obviously never bought your own motor then
had plenty , if you got a wagon from a franchise dealer with 1 year warranty you done good
bought direct of scania with a years warranty
Mikender
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Mikender »

Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm
Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm
Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:52 pm

obviously never bought your own motor then
had plenty , if you got a wagon from a franchise dealer with 1 year warranty you done good
bought direct of scania with a years warranty
scania up my way impossible to deal with as owner driver, they not interested
Bellista
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Bellista »

Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 pm
Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm
Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm

had plenty , if you got a wagon from a franchise dealer with 1 year warranty you done good
bought direct of scania with a years warranty
scania up my way impossible to deal with as owner driver, they not interested
I never had a problem, no issues getting anything repaired on the warranty either.
Mikender
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:49 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by Mikender »

Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 pm
Mikender wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:54 pm
Bellista wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm

bought direct of scania with a years warranty
scania up my way impossible to deal with as owner driver, they not interested
I never had a problem, no issues getting anything repaired on the warranty either.
all down to the dealer , best dealer in hull , Renault daf not bad , scania volvo and man forget it
eugenvi
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:17 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by eugenvi »

Am just in the process of retiring I have a FH12 with all the extras for sale has been on a Volvo gold contract since new
jasourex
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:06 pm

Re: Good Afternoon, please recommend used dealerships for Volvo please. Need to have at least 12 months warranty. Ty.

Post by jasourex »

eugenvi wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:55 pm Am just in the process of retiring I have a FH12 with all the extras for sale has been on a Volvo gold contract since new
pm details pls
Post Reply

Return to “Ads, miscellaneous, other countries and modes of transport, international, suggestions and everything else you can imagine”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 0 guests