Evening All, I am looking to find an online training tool relating to manual entries

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
minee16

Evening All, I am looking to find an online training tool relating to manual entries

Post by minee16 »

Evening All, I am looking to find an online training tool relating to manual entries on digi tacho. Driver Skills Training have a free download available and wondered if anyone had used this or can recommend other options. Thanks
peach27

Re: Evening All, I am looking to find an online training tool relating to manual entries

Post by peach27 »

If you have VDO tacho VDO sell an online simulator that is very good
For Stoneridge try searching SE5000 training and you’ll find online simulators not the best but of some use
peach27

Re: Evening All, I am looking to find an online training tool relating to manual entries

Post by peach27 »

The free download is likely to be the old Spanish Government simulator which is now about 10yrs out of date
minee16

Post by minee16 »

peach27 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:10 pm The free download is likely to be the old Spanish Government simulator which is now about 10yrs out of date
thanks, when somethings free I’m always dubious, I’ll check out the VDO online
saianati

Post by saianati »

I use the vdo simulator, can get it on usb stick, comes in handy.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”