Got cpc
Taco
Got 2 years experience in driving
Had my hgv scince 2017
Blackcountry area
Valjeerics

Re: I'm still looking for class 2 work long distances & tramping

Post by Valjeerics »

You will look a long time multi drop is transportation. Pick n choose.all you like trampolining is and can be multi drop... When i first started many years ago tramping up too 170 drops some parcels chairs soffa's engines we ran day n night london start aberdeen.anything above a carrier 3 days.and back for anothefther load so diff now rarely saw the ministry.
FielsMint

Post by FielsMint »

Valjeerics wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:38 pm You will look a long time multi drop is transportation. Pick n choose.all you like trampolining is and can be multi drop... When i first started many years ago tramping up too 170 drops some parcels chairs soffa's engines we ran day n night london start aberdeen.anything above a carrier 3 days.and back for anothefther load so diff now rarely saw the ministry.
yeah but some companies want you to do 26 plus drops a day in a hgv man that's to much
FielsMint

Post by FielsMint »

FielsMint wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:38 pm
Valjeerics wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:38 pm You will look a long time multi drop is transportation. Pick n choose.all you like trampolining is and can be multi drop... When i first started many years ago tramping up too 170 drops some parcels chairs soffa's engines we ran day n night london start aberdeen.anything above a carrier 3 days.and back for anothefther load so diff now rarely saw the ministry.
yeah but some companies want you to do 26 plus drops a day in a hgv man that's to much
If you can't! Do it then take some back.the only way.things are difc for you en you enish drives i did not see at one point i was running ran from oxon to cairnryan caught a ferry thenan into Belfast and tipped may be 5 drops and sometimes caught the p n o.back some of my coloaqual buds reported me to the ministry for what jelos i got 16 500 a year more thyes £16.500 a year more. My exes same as them were treble.that was part of it all.three irelands a week.🤑🚮🥵
iadlerx

Post by iadlerx »

Tried lowes transport?

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”