Hi All, Does anyone have any experience using WheelySafe (TPMS and Wheel Nut Loss)?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Nileship

Hi All, Does anyone have any experience using WheelySafe (TPMS and Wheel Nut Loss)?

Post by Nileship »

Hi All, Does anyone have any experience using WheelySafe (TPMS and Wheel Nut Loss)? just wanted to hear some reviews on it, I'm thinking bout adding them to my fleet but with 20 odd vehicles its quite an expensive thing to do... Thanks
westord

Re: Hi All, Does anyone have any experience using WheelySafe (TPMS and Wheel Nut Loss)?

Post by westord »

Wasn't the best experience on our b8 we found you can't disconnect the system as the units were glued to the windows and were solar powered
Janinel

Re: Hi All, Does anyone have any experience using WheelySafe (TPMS and Wheel Nut Loss)?

Post by Janinel »

Anything that reduces driver involvement at start of shift, should have VERY good reasons for being introduced. Drivers should be encouraged to monitor vehicle condition during a shift as well, passing that over to technology may not be the best use of finances.
Mccorsh

Post by Mccorsh »

Good question. I was thinking about before as well but when we bought TPSM VIA eBay was big crap

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”