I have a new HGV class one license and I have a drivers and CPC card and I'm looking for a job close to Manchester

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
rashila

I have a new HGV class one license and I have a drivers and CPC card and I'm looking for a job close to Manchester

Post by rashila »

I have a new HGV class one license and I have a drivers and CPC card and I'm looking for a job close to Manchester I have also got a CV ready if anyone is interested in my placement.. If there are any jobs available please contact me on my number. 07402093294
Duanne

Re: I have a new HGV class one license and I have a drivers and CPC card and I'm looking for a job close to Manchester

Post by Duanne »

Good luck with it mate. Try this company. I worked for it for 9 years and enjoyed it.

https://culinacareers.co.uk/
Akramin

Re: I have a new HGV class one license and I have a drivers and CPC card and I'm looking for a job close to Manchester

Post by Akramin »

• ** NEW PAY RATE ALERT - from 1st April 2022 *** (Days and nights available) Eddie Stobart are recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers across all of our sites. With new pay rates just released we have an amazing pay and benefits package available. This position requires the following criteria: To hold afullLGV C+E (Class 1) licence To have avalidDriver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC To own avalidDigital Tachograph Card Good communication skills Salary / Rates of pay? Examples of shifts and salaries below: Sunday Thursday Day Tramper - £53,390.24 per annum Monday Friday Day Tramper - £49,831.68 per annum Tuesday Saturday Night Tramper - £58,592.80 per annum Sunday Thursday Night Tramper - £58,805.76 per annum Sunday Thursday Day Driver £38,539.60 per annum Monday Friday Day Driver £35,736.80 per annum Tuesday Saturday Night Driver £43,680.00 per annum .Monday Friday Night Driver £42,264.80 per annum • Above salaries based on average hours worked Trampers 64 hours per week, Day and Nights drivers 54 hours per week. Benefits? As part of our driving workforce, youll have access to: Holiday pay 28 days for drivers on a 5 day shift pattern After five years of service youll receive six days additional paid holidays Drivers medicals reimbursed up to the value of £100 Reimbursement for statutory renewal of tacho cards Access to a great pension scheme Guaranteed free full DCPC training during your employment Full uniform and PPE provided free of charge £15 per shift tax free meal allowance £25.00 per night out tax free allowance Increased rates on Bank Holidays for both day and nights Discounted food at all Eddie Stobart Truck Stops An extensive employee benefits, discounts and savings scheme Death in service Free eye tests vouchers Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information Access to a free of charge Employee Assistance Programme Access to discounted gym membership
Akramin

Post by Akramin »

Or try Maritime transport they do containers to be honest this is not the platform to look for a job you need to look for yourself no one is going to offer you a job by sitting in the house go out and reach transport companies in Manchester and apply
JackSee

Post by JackSee »

Akramin wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:33 pm Or try Maritime transport they do containers to be honest this is not the platform to look for a job you need to look for yourself no one is going to offer you a job by sitting in the house go out and reach transport companies in Manchester and apply
I expect he already is out looking for a job. No harm in trying every avenue.
Akramin

Post by Akramin »

JackSee wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:37 pm
Akramin wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:33 pm Or try Maritime transport they do containers to be honest this is not the platform to look for a job you need to look for yourself no one is going to offer you a job by sitting in the house go out and reach transport companies in Manchester and apply
I expect he already is out looking for a job. No harm in trying every avenue.
true enough but unless he actually goes himself he won’t know we will just forward adds which he could access himself
jonatix

Post by jonatix »

I paid for my own training and got C+E in an ultra short 7.5 tonner that had been plated up as a 10t towing an ultra short trailer, the whole wagon and drag was only 9 or 10 meters long. This was before training vehicles had to be realistic.
I then didn't drive any C+E for 3 years. I left my job and signed up to an agency, the next day I was out in a 44t rig, drove motorway and in London, did 9 trailer swaps, very different to wagon and drag trailer hitching. I then spent 9 months at Royal Mail, again through the agency. By then transport companies were happy to take me on full time
rashila

Post by rashila »

Thanks for helping mates I appreciate it

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”