Hi, new tm, does anyone have a copy of a maintenance sheet or certificate I can crib please?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
gordelle

Hi, new tm, does anyone have a copy of a maintenance sheet or certificate I can crib please?

Post by gordelle »

Hi, new tm, does anyone have a copy of a maintenance sheet or certificate I can crib please? Also copy of preferred method of recording wtd.
Thanks In advance
Admin5

Re: Hi, new tm, does anyone have a copy of a maintenance sheet or certificate I can crib please?

Post by Admin5 »

See Annex 4A "Example of a safety inspection" on page 94 of the Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness at this link
viewtopic.php?t=10378
gordelle

Re: Hi, new tm, does anyone have a copy of a maintenance sheet or certificate I can crib please?

Post by gordelle »

Admin5 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:26 am See Annex 4A "Example of a safety inspection" on page 94 of the Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness at this link
viewtopic.php?t=10378
excellent. Thanks very much. 👍
thanks pal 👍
dannerl

Post by dannerl »

You can buy RHA or FTA inspection sheets. (Better than the DVSA, purely as they are in 1 sheet of paper, so where as DVSA is 3-4 sheets, with only one being signed).
gordelle

Post by gordelle »

dannerl wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:27 am You can buy RHA or FTA inspection sheets. (Better than the DVSA, purely as they are in 1 sheet of paper, so where as DVSA is 3-4 sheets, with only one being signed).
thanks pal 👍 👌

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”