Are they related to WTD when going to Europe? Do they need PMI and brake test as well?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
JonHip38

Are they related to WTD when going to Europe? Do they need PMI and brake test as well?

Post by JonHip38 »

Hi. I need some information about light goods vehicles. Are they related to WTD when going to Europe? Do they need PMI and brake test as well? Or some one got guidelines. I know is funny questions but never work with vans before.
Thanks
jaytrip

Re: Are they related to WTD when going to Europe? Do they need PMI and brake test as well?

Post by jaytrip »

WTD is a european wide regulation and applies to everyone. If driver tacho hours do not apply the drivers should apply WTD hours.
jaytrip

Re: Are they related to WTD when going to Europe? Do they need PMI and brake test as well?

Post by jaytrip »

jaytrip wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:15 am WTD is a european wide regulation and applies to everyone. If driver tacho hours do not apply the drivers should apply WTD hours.
this what i thought. Thanks
anmedia

Post by anmedia »

I have all my vans pmid and brake tested 6 weekly as per my tractor units
JonHip38

Post by JonHip38 »

Thanks you All

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”