Those of you that have used DTS anytime for theory practice would you recommend it??

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Beazer

Those of you that have used DTS anytime for theory practice would you recommend it??

Post by Beazer »

Jezling

Re: Those of you that have used DTS anytime for theory practice would you recommend it??

Post by Jezling »

Yes 100%
kingst

Re: Those of you that have used DTS anytime for theory practice would you recommend it??

Post by kingst »

Yes very good covers a whole lot more than your likely to be asked in the test and very easy to use and keep track of your progress
lepuff

Post by lepuff »

Absolutely
quinee

Post by quinee »

Yes, 100%!!! first time pass
shalala

Post by shalala »

Absolutely! I'd say about 80% of my questions on the test I practiced on that DTS anytime. Highly recommend it.
Beazer

Post by Beazer »

Absolute legends 🤙🏻 appreciate the quick feedback too!
Tacho ordered, sent off for provisional today so got to crack on with theory now.
Then it’s trying to find a decent place for practical there are so many.
lepuff

Post by lepuff »

Beazer wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:52 am Absolute legends 🤙🏻 appreciate the quick feedback too!
Tacho ordered, sent off for provisional today so got to crack on with theory now.
I found the app to be more useful than the website, just more convenient for me whilst on a layover at my previous job
masior

Post by masior »

Beazer wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:52 am Absolute legends 🤙🏻 appreciate the quick feedback too!
great app , I passed first time using the it , as long as you put in the revision you’ll be fine. Got my practical in 3 wks . Good luck to you 👍
Ditama

Post by Ditama »

I used it, definitely recommend.
aleaby

Post by aleaby »

100%! I nailed my theory with all the DTS practice!
Rouali

Post by Rouali »

That's what I've been given from the company am doing class 2 with multiple choice hazard and cpc
nobley

Post by nobley »

Yes
I used it
Passed everything first time
blunic

Post by blunic »

Yes I passed with it and also know people who have used it too, I think it's brilliant.
HanCon

Post by HanCon »

Very good app I passed with 98% result
Kanunic

Post by Kanunic »

100% On the laptop version not an app as I couldn't get it working on the app.
croulcy

Post by croulcy »

Yeah passed all my tests with it. The cpc is hard but if you can pass that consistently you will piss the cpc theory cause the app is harder than the test.
eastop

Post by eastop »

I used the app and I found it to be very very useful. I got through my test first time because of the app.
teeipp

Post by teeipp »

I used it and passed all tests first time
demphi

Post by demphi »

Yes deffo
rusnior

Post by rusnior »

I use it for all my clients so yes i would.
murrati

Post by murrati »

It’s superb
Beazer

Post by Beazer »

To clarify do you need to buy 1a + 1b / module 2 separately with them?
Jridyn

Post by Jridyn »

Yes it’s very good!! But the CPC was so difficult and i dunno if i was just lucky but none of what i was trying to learn came up, they made it sound like a maths gcse exam …… But i would highly recommend, passed all the theories first time
PhilXx

Post by PhilXx »

Yeah, it's a fantastic tool. Gives you the means to track your performance over time and by subject and do targeted revision, and the hazard perception bit is good too.
davita

Post by davita »

1000% I used that with my training provider they gave me it to use and it was spot on
shalala

Post by shalala »

Yes, great app on the phone and laptop
thloci

Post by thloci »

Driving theory for all was good
Iasaw

Post by Iasaw »

Yes totally recommend Dts anytime. 90+% I passed with. You can see your progress over time and you can review the answers and see where and why you went wrong. It does work!
consrox

Post by consrox »

Passed first time with that system. It seemed harder than the real test (which is good).
shawar

Post by shawar »

Yes, I passed theory, hazard and CPC 2 all first time in one sitting. You still need to put the work in though.
jootto

Post by jootto »

Yeah 100%
aleaby

Post by aleaby »

Yes definitely passed first time
Gatesy

Post by Gatesy »

Yes totally recommend it. Just passed all 3 tests with it. Brilliant

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”