Hi all regarding cpc module 2.

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
boutair

Hi all regarding cpc module 2.

Post by boutair »

Hi all regarding cpc module 2. I've got my theory test in may. All 3 parts. How did you find the cpc case study. As i have downloaded the cpc app on my phone and some of the questions are stupidity hard. I find the theory test questions quite easy it all fairness as i have been practising with safe driving for life.
Aydense

Re: Hi all regarding cpc module 2.

Post by Aydense »

Just got to keep practicing and research the subject ya not doing to well on. I’m in the same boat and it’s slowly clicking into place.
Scottop

Post by Scottop »

Read em and read em, till you can't take no more, hand the phone to yer better half, and have them ask you the questions, you'll be surprised what ya know, worked for me 🙂
musgiv

Post by musgiv »

I did the case studies on Friday and I found it easier than the app I did read somewhere that the dvsa don't post official mack tests out so the app uses ones made by professionals to get as close as the real one as possible. I studied with the app for 2 hours every night and managed a 49 out of 50 so it must of sunk in goodluck pal
Jasinax

Post by Jasinax »

I used this app. And found 95% of what was on it was on my theory tests including the hazard perception. Worth the money in my opinion
Attachments
apps.jpg
apps.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 366 times
kathea

Post by kathea »

It's no where near as hard as the apps make you think. I wa so stressed about doing it and when I got there I flew through it. Its like the multiple choice. You'll do absolutely fine
jimry

Post by jimry »

Just remember you need to know artic airline colours etc
emmarg

Post by emmarg »

Don't bother reading the story's just answer the questions like the theory the stories are just off putting you will smash it 💪🏻 👍🏻
lamonso

Post by lamonso »

https://lgvtheory.co.uk/ got me through it!
Tamasse

Post by Tamasse »

These 2 apps all you need... Worth every penny imo. Practice practice practice and after a while you won't even need to read the story or the questions... 🤣 From reading the answers you will know which one to pick. 🤭 The real tests were very similar. These apps are brilliant.Highly recommended! 😉
Attachments
theory.jpg
theory.jpg (6.6 KiB) Viewed 361 times
gazmas

Post by gazmas »

I found it all easy just study for it and the cpc i never read case study just answered the questions
CarAlly

Post by CarAlly »

I done mine about 2 months ago now I found case study test easier then the app made it I have lot of questions that were on my theory like about cpc training
boutair

Post by boutair »

Cheers all

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”